Epic 121

I collapsed from sheer exhaustion as sweat poured from my body, despite the fact that I was tired, my body was sore, and my legs felt like Jell-O... there was a huge smile on my face as I rolled over and looked at Alonzo. He was still shaking, his body drenched in sweat, his dreads splayed out over the pillows.... he jerked around but the satisfied look on his face was enough to give me my second wind, and instantly I began suckin on his neck, letting him know I was ready for round five. I tried to resist but after the day I had I needed this, actually, I only called Alonzo over to bring me some food and somehow we ended up in my bedroom.... I say 'after the day I had' but that was two days ago and I knew that eventually, this would have to come to an end. I knew I probably had hella messages, I had been neglecting my kingdom, and I left Midnight in charge.... that was a recipe for disaster but also a test of sorts to see how Midnight would handle things. I thought about what Icon had told me and that was still playing in the back of my mind, Midnight had set Icon up and I still hadn't confronted him yet and I was still trying to figure out why....... My attention was pulled away from my thoughts as Alonzo got out of bed and walked to the bathroom gingerly, damn he really had a fat ass and just like that I my dick was hard and I was following after him.

"Zo, you're going to have to start moving a little more carefully..... someone has been asking questions about our 'friendship' and I don't want them knowing just how close we are. I would feel a lot better knowing you were safe, so I was thinking....." Alonzo cut me off with a look and for a second I was shook because there was only one other person who was able to do that.... well two my mom and Eileen.

"Epic, my mom's side is heavily Jamaican.... my dad's side is deeply Haitian and Creole, when I say I'm not worried about no nigga.... or bitch, I mean that shyt. I'm not trying to brag or anything but if I make one phone call, I can have the entire Midwest shut the fuck down.... again I'm not trying to brag but my family doesn't play. For the most part, we're peaceful but when provoked......" Alonzo said letting his words hang in the air.

"I believe you.... but still I would feel much better if you were to lay low for a while. I got you a place not too far outside of the city.... it's nice, hard to find, and extremely secure...." I said looking at him as he turned the shower on and wrapped his hair.

"I'm not running from shyt, especially something that doesn't have anything to do with me.... If someone comes looking I'll simply tell them I cater for you from time to time. That would be the truth and if they taste my food they'll see why..... Trust me, we've been moving smart, if we start doing extra shyt it'll really look suspicious." Alonzo said and he made some valid points. "But if you want I have no problem checking out the place..... I need something a little bigger and out of the way."

"Aight we can check it out in a few days if you want.... I do have one rule though." I said stepping into the shower with him. "If I find out you have some other nigga in that bitch... I'll kill him." I said looking into his eyes.

"That supposed to scare me......" Alonzo said pushing me up against the wall and dropping to his knees.... I'll be honest the second my dick entered his mouth I had completely forgotten about the conversation we were just having and I was taken to another place... a place of unbridled passion and knee-buckling head...................

"Damn, you look good bro, you losing weight?" Preacher asked as all my men filed into my penthouse, all I did was smile, but didn't elaborate because he didn't need to know all my business. "So you still got Frenchie on the bench and that nigga in the starting lineup?" He whispered while looking at Midnight, who was clearly high as fuck. "He's a fuckin mess Epic... a loose Jenga piece that could bring the whole tower down." Preacher said.

"Thanks and I'll take what you've said under consideration..... Uno come here real quick." I said pulling Uno into the kitchen. "So.... you've been ghost these last few weeks." I said looking into his eyes.