-Chapter Nine ¾-

Start from the beginning

"U-uh sure. But w-wont Connor wake up?"

"Well... he's a deep sleeper. As long as we aren't loud it's fine."

       The younger brother nodded, sitting down as Jared put on Monster's Inc.

~~~

      There was a long but quiet time of watching the movie and Jared explaining to Timothy how he and Connor ended up as friends. Purposefully avoiding the whole overdose story.

      Connor jolted awake when he heard the front door open, Timothy jumping up and running over to greet his brother. 

"Shit. Was I just casually sleeping while your brother was down here?"

      Jared shrugged with a smile, nodding.

"It's no big deal. C'mon. Lemme introduce you to my bros."

"Y-yeah..." Connor muttered, standing up. 

     The meme teen patted his shoulder reassuringly, walking him to the front door. 

"Hey Tim! How was your-"

     Benjamin froze after closing the door, seeing Connor instantly. 

"Hey Jared. Who's this?"

"Ben, this is my friend, Connor. Connor, this is my older brother Benjamin and my younger brother Timothy," the cronch boi introduced.

     Timothy waved cheerfully, scooting slightly closer to Benjamin.

"Hey," Connor muttered, scratching the back of his neck nervously. 

"Hello," Ben smiled politely.

"Connor is gonna stay with us for a bit. If that's okay?"

       Jared shot Timothy a subtle glare before he could say anything, and the younger nodded before walking into the kitchen.

"U-uh yeah!  Yeah that's fine," Benjamin nodded, Jared knowing they would talk about this later.

      Connor mumbled a small 'Thanks,' glancing at Jared.

"I'm gonna show Connor my room, so we'll be down when dinners' ready."

      Benjamin nodded again, shooting Connor a small, awkward smile before joining Timothy in the kitchen. Connor sighed, following Jared upstairs and to his room.

"Well, it's official," he grumbled, flopping onto Jared's bed. "They hate me."

"No, they don't," Jared shook his head, as he closed the door behind himself. "Timothy just doesn't do well with new people, and Benjamin wasn't expecting you."

"Please tell me they at least support the LGBTQ+ community?" he sighed.

"Are you kidding?" Jared scoffed, gesturing to his room.

      That was when Connor noticed the picture on Jared's desk. It was of him, Timothy and Benjamin in sideways superhero poses, decked out in pride stuff. Jared had a rainbow flag for a cape, Benjamin a pink, purple and blue one, and Timothy a pink, green and blue one.

     The same flag that Jared was wearing was hung up on a wall over his bed, making his room noticeably full of pride. 

"That picture was our first pride parade," Jared smiled. 

"Woah. You guys went to a pride parade?" Connor asked.

"Yeah. We did. It was really fun, too."

      Connor nodded with a smile, looking around again.