The Invitation + One

"Good morning" I wake up to the sound of Robin's voice. "Morning" I say while slowly opening my eyes. "I'm going to take a quick shower before the res of them wake up ok?" He says as he kisses my cheek. I nod at him and he quietly leaves my room. This seems so unreal, me having a boyfriend that is also my leader. Robin stays in the shower for about 15 minutes and I decide to take mine afterwards. I step into the shower and watch my violet hair turn black from the water. I look down at my wrist and see the beautiful silver bracelet with my name on it and a bird sitting on a branch. Every time I look at it I think of Robin.
I stay in the shower for about 20 minutes so the rest of the Titans can take on too. After I get out, Beast Boy takes an hour long shower as usual and then Starfire takes one. We all meet in the living room for breakfast until we get a call from the Titans East. "What's up y'all?" "Long time no see guys" "How's it going?" "Hola Señores!!!" We heat in the order of Bumble Bee, Speedy, Aqualad and Mas y Menos. We all smile and wave at them until they start arguing.

"Guys!!" Cyborg says and they almost instantly stop arguing

"Guys!!" Cyborg says and they almost instantly stop arguing. "What's going on?" Robin says. "We've called you to make sure you're going to the Ball" Speedy says. Just before we start to ask what ball, out Titan phones ding.
             Dear Fellow Titans,
                       We would like to inform you of our Ball we are holding tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. in honor of the Teen Titan Founders: Robin, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg and Beast Boy. Please wear your best attire which includes dresses, suits, and tuxedos. Please do not come in your superhero suits as we are having a party and feel free to bring a plus one. We will all meet at The Hall of Justice in Gotham City.
Sincerely,
Batman

"We just got the invitation, I was unaware of it" Robin says while looking confused. "Well, we heard your father throws some amazing parties, so I'm assuming we'll see you there?" Aqualad says. "Yeah, we'll see you there" Robin says while looking at the invitation again. "Bye Titans" "Adios!!!" Says Bumble Bee and Mas y Menos. "So um what's going on?" Beast Boy says while ruffling his green hair. "I'm guessing Batman wants to talk to us so he's throwing a party, I haven't spoken to him in almost a year" Robin says while looking at me. "So that means we've got to go shopping right?" Cyborg says while smiling, it's one of his favorite things to do. "I guess so" he says while looking away. The Titans race to their rooms to grab their stuff which leaves me and Robin. "Go with Star, I'll go with Beast Boy and Cyborg" he says while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Raven!!! Shall we do the shopping together?" Starfire says while smiling. I nod my head and we all part ways. "What color of the dress do you prefer for yourself Raven?" She says gleefully. "I hate dresses" I say to her which makes her frown a bit so I say "But blue is my favorite color." "Glorious!! I like pink" she says. We enter a store that sells prom dresses but since we are looking for formal attire we go to the other side of the store. "Starfire can you do me a favor?" I ask hesitantly. "Of course dear friend Raven" she says while smiling. "I don't do the girly stuff so could you help me find a dress?" I ask while sighing at the end. "Yes!! We can do the sister bonding stuff" she says while twirling in the air. She zooms past a hot pink dress and turns around and says "How would I look in this dress Raven?"