Artemis POV

In blink of a eye I fell from the sky and landed in the middle of my hunters camp. My Hunters gathered around me, looking down at me was Thalia Grace a daughter of Zeus also one of my hunters. "Lady Artemis are you okay?!" My vision blurred as several hunters of mine carried me to the medic tent. "A few broken Bones and a broken ankle, Other then that everything else is fine." I lay in a makeshift bed with bandages around my waist and my right ankle. I look in the mirror and see that I am my usual self when I'm not in my divine form.  "Lady Artemis why are you  here as a mortal, I can't understand."

"Thalia we'll talk about this later, Tell the Hunters to gather together." With a nod Thalia sped off with Reyna right behind her. Soon my hunters were all gathered together. I stood up with the help of canes. "My fellow hunters, Right now I am a mortal, Punished by Zeus. We will all have to stop what we are doing and start our quest. If you do not wish to join this quest you do not have to. Those who wish to come on the quest with me will have to stop what they are doing and go with me."  Non of my hunters backed out, Tears began to swell up in my eyes as I was touched by such loyalty.