Poseidon POV

I wake up in a daze in a pond. Looking down at me with a worried expression was my favorite son of all time Percy Jackson. "Umm Sir are you okay?" Percy Jackson stared at the now mortal me,"Percy!"Percy gave the now mortal me a confused look."Um sir how do you know my name?"

"Percy it's me your dad Poseidon!" Percy looked at me concerned that I might be insane. "Sir you don't look like Poseidon at all"
"I can prove to you that I am Poseidon lord of the sea." I stood up from the pond and willed the pond to rise but with no luck it did not rise. " curse Zeus for his stupid punishment!I swear I'm going to strangle you when I get back to Olympus! " Lightening flashed across the sky as a sign that if I don't shut up I'm going to be blasted to human ashes. Percy looked at me with utter shock " Dad what are you doing on Earth! "

"Well lets just say I got on the wrong side of Zeus" With that I followed Percy home. "Mom I brought back a guest" Sally appeared from the kitchen with a apron on and a very round stomach. Those dazzling blue eyes of Sally's were still as beautiful has ever. "Hello Sally"
"Percy who is this man?" I blushed as I realized I no longer looked like my godly self. " It's me Poseidon" Sally dropped the towel in her hands in utter shock. "P-Poseidon! O-oh it's a honor to have you here Poseidon! Why don't Percy show you the guest room?"