A Sad Lovely Story.

Natsu and Nashi walked right up to a tombstone.

"Momma wouldn't be happy here" Nash whispered

"I know" Natsu replied. Tears began to fall from there eyes as Nashi say down with flowers and a price of paper.

"Hi Momma,

Daddy told me of how you got together and I thought I would write it down for you. I miss you terribly but you're in a way better place. With great love Nashi" Nashi read from her paper. She set down the flowers and both her and Natsu went to a nearby restaurant as tradition.

Lucy watched them sadly but with great love.

"Momma loves you both" She sighed at their retreating figures. Looking at the paper Nashi left behind, she smiled at the story.

Lucy took out her whip and lashed it at the Vulcan. The word weak ran threw her mind as she summoned Virgo. Defeating the Vulcan, she was quite pleased with herself. Returning to the train, she spotted familiar pink hair.
"Natsu?" She questioned, approaching him. He gasped in shock and hugged her. Her eyes widdened in surprise and she blushed.
"Lucy...Don't ever leave again. I need you by my side" He stated. Those words didn't help her blush and she stood there awkwardly, looking like a human tomato.
"Nat-" She was cut off.
" Lucy, you're mine, no one else's." He told her.
" I'm not an item, Natsu" She tried to brush off the comment but only blushed harder, if possible.
"Lucy, you're everything to me. Be mine, be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully. She nearly leaped for joy until she remembered his comment from earlier.
"I'm too weak, to be your girlfriend" She snapped and Natsu looked confused.
"Lucy. You're wrong. I need you. You're not weak, you couldn't possibly be weak" He tried.
" But. You're right, yes I'll be yours" They both hugged each other and enjoyed the ride.

The memory brought her joy. She remembered all the great times they had.

"Natsu take care of my daughter and yourself" She whispered in the wind. With a sense of comfort she let go of everything and left Earthland behind to enter somewhere greater.

Natsu smiled at his daughter as she was explaining the joy of reading. He smiled at her, loving how much she reminded him of Lucy.

"Don't worry Luce, I got this. We'll be okay" He paid the bill, took his little girl's hand, and walked back to the house to read.