Kiss Me With Adventure (Til I Forget My Name) AU

Before a I start, please leave some comments if I should start some (character) x reader one shots. I might do some. Most likely song-fics. Sorry it took so long to write a chapter, but I missed you guys. Um, follow my other account DisturbingBeauty

{Story includes Gruvia}

Lucy could feel his eyes on her as she leaned against the wall, sipping on her lemonade. The Hotel Ball, which was a fancy way of saying free food if you pretend to have fun, was beyond boring. Lucy's brown eyes filled with mischief when she caught his eye. She knew he was interested by the way he leaned over to whisper in his to his white haired friend, his eyes never leaving hers. He was quick to make his way over to her, but when he got distracted by some kid dressed in blue asking why his hair looked pink, she had slipped away to the bar and ordered a lemonade. 

She hadn't tried to make eye contact, just watched as her friend Juvia drank the shot some dark haired male bought for her. She adjusted her eyes when the red head, such a light shade of red it could be considered pink, sat besides her and motioned the bartender over. He ordered a lemonade, and slid it over to her as she finished her first one. She lifted her head, her blonde bangs cascading down her cheek as she looked at him. 

"One could think you were hiding. " He commented, watching as she took the straw between her lips and sipped on the yellow drink. 

"Did you think I was hiding?" She asked  after she released the straw and looked him in the eyes. 

"Simply playing hard to get." He responded quickly, ordering himself a drink that looked blue. 

"What if I'm not interested?" She quickly questioned, raising an eyebrow and biting her bottom lip, "I could be taken." 

"Could be, as in not taken." 

" Correct." And she resumed drinking the lemonade. 

"Why'd you let me buy you a drink?" He asked, challenging her previous statement of her not being interested. 

"You didn't." She smirked, " Everything is free tonight." Lucy knew exactly how to play a man, she knew what they craved at a single glance, and usually she was only intrigued in playing the game, but this time, she fancied the player. As she finished the sweet liquid, she stood and he was quick to finish his, hopping to his feet as well. 

"Dance with me." He ordered, grabbing her hand and leading her to the center of the room. 

"Your girlfriend might get jealous." She said, tilting her head as he began leading her as they danced. 

"She's not my girlfriend." He said, his lips set in a straight line. 

Lucy Heartfilia, the heiress to an international business, had bee known to break a heart. She was cold and ruthless, like her father, like Aqua, her older sister. Her only friend now sat, lips pressed against some random guy at the bar, and Lucy knows she'll be returning to her room alone tonight. 

But then again, tonight is full of surprises. 

"What were you drinking?" She asks, changing the topic. Her eyes darted over to the clock, knowing this gathering would  end in a few hours and this pinkette would disappear from her. She was fine with that, it was logical, no need to complicate the matter. Except, she needed to do something before they split. She could forget him easily, it would be as easy as blinking and breathing, but she wanted him to have her burned into his brain. Her smile, her face, her name, she needed him to remember ever little detail, because that's how she leaves them. It's her nature. 

"Blueberry Mint Lemonade." He answers, hesitation laced in his tone. She flashed an easygoing grin and parted with him as the song ended. His eyes followed her movements as she curtsied, which is a little ridiculous since she was wearing a cropped sweater and a black skirt, and he bowed and escorted her into a corner away from everyone else. "So, do you have a name?" 

"Lucy." She answered simply, "You?" 

"Natsu." 

"Hatsuel? What?" She stared at him strangely. 

"No, NATSU." He repeated, slightly glaring at her. 

"Oh" She replied with a nervous giggle, as she checked the time again, she noticed the party was only going to be another 20 minutes, yet she hadn't even noticed how late it was. She turned to face him again, ready to say goodbye, when lips captured hers and her words and she melted. Hands were tangled in her hair, while hers were trying to pull him closer. He took her lip between his his teeth, dragging his teeth over it and then releasing it and her mouth. She was out of breath, blushing, and craving more of the stranger. 

"Goodnight, Lucy." He said, her eyes still a little clouded, "Lucy?" He called after her not responding. 

"Oh, um goodnight Natsu." She whispered, and crawled out of the trapped space and dashed out of the dancing hall. She heard him chuckle before she left, but she hadn't stuck around. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ms. Heartfilia." The assistant nodded in acknowledgement as the blonde walked into class with her hair pinned up and in work attire, which for her consisted of jeans and a sweater. 

"I'm here to meet my father's business partner." She said, and the assistant took her to the meeting room. She pushed open the doors, shivering at the cold air. She glanced to see she was early, and sat next to the head of the table, waiting for her father and his new partner. She heard the door open, but the voice that called was not her father. 

"Lucy." Someone said, and she turned to see the pinkette from last week. Her eyes analyzed him, in a suit with a briefcase. 

"Natsu." She replied, standing and walking over to him. 

"I thought I'd never see again." He chuckled, "Sorry about the impromptu kiss." 

"Don't apologize, I enjoyed it enough to not call the cops." She answered. 

"So...coffee?" 

"Coffee."