Prom

This one shot has OC's in it. You don't have to like it. Actually you don't have to read it. Okay fair warning. Also they are normal and are in high school. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy sat down on the bleachers. Prom is coming up and all her friends have dates. Erza - Jellal,  Levy - Gajeel, Lisanna - Bixslow, Juvia - Gray, Jazmyn - Nauki, Jasmine - No one. I am the only without someone. Okay so maybe not the only one, I mean Jasmine doesn't have anyone. Then again she could care less about prom. She is only going cuz her friends made her. Someone sat beside her and sighed. She looked up and saw a pink haired boy with a scarf around his neck.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Prom" He answered. " Can't find a date."

"I know what you're talking bout." She replied.

"Wanna go to prom? I mean we both don't have a date." He asked.

"Sure" She said, " What's your name?"

"Natsu, Natsu Dragneel." He answered. " And you are?"

" Lucy Heartfilia.  Here's my number, call me sometime."

~~

"And that's how it happened. " Lucy explained to her friends who erupted to a fit of giggles and 'awws'. And they all went home.

~~

Lucy and Jasmine looked through dresses upon dresses.

"Why do we have to do this?" Jasmine complained

"Because Erza will kill us if we come with out dresses now look." Lucy answered and they both shivered thinking about the she-devil. Jasmine took eight dresses in the dressing room and modeled each one until they got the perfect one for her. Her dress was black and Hot pink. It hugged her chest and looked like a shredded ball gown at the bottom. It was black for chest area but for bottom strips of pink were visible. It stopped just above her knees. She chose a pair of fishnet stocking to go with it. She also grabbed a pair of black heels to go with. Next Lucy grabbed twelve dresses and finally grabbed the right one.  It was dark blue at the bottom and light blue at the top. The top of her dress hugged her chest and the sweetheart neck line showed some cleavage but not much. The bottom puffed out. She grabbed skin toned stocking and light blue heels to match.

~~

Natsu went to pick up lucy for prom. When he opened the door, He finally noticed how pretty the blonde was. Her chocolate brown eyes her so deep you could stare at them all day and a gleam that henced she was smart. Her blond almost gold fell flawlessly on her face. Everything about her was perfect. Natsu fell in love. He rented a limo and they rode in the back. When they arrived, They went over to greet there friends. Suddenly principal came on stage.

"This year's prom King is Natsu Dragneel and this year's queen is Lucy Heartfilia. " Everyone clapped.

~~

"Thanks for the night Natsu" Lucy said kissing him on the cheek before she went inside. Best Night Ever!