All I Need

Natsu looked at his destroyed scarf in anger. Lucy felt terrible, she hadn't meant to destroy it but it just happend. Happy floated over, breathing heavily, and fell into Lucy's arms.

"Natsu?" Happy called out to his best friend. Natsu's head snapped up as he glared at Lucy.

"What the hell?!" He yelled. Tears formed at her eyes as he continued speaking, "How could you? You knew I cherished this scarf more than life itself!"

Lucy let a tear fall, "I-I'm so sorry, Na-"

Natsu cut her off, "Shut the hell up!" He ran off and Lucy fell to the ground. She cried a little longer and then stood up. She turned and walked to the direction of her house, Happy following her.

θΩ¤¤ΩθθΩ¤¤Ωθ

Natsu sat on his couch. After a while, he knew he shouldn't have yelled at Lucy. She was his girlfriend, it wasn't mature nor right to do so. Emotional abuse was never okay, the physical abuse from Erza and Mira when they find out will be better than how he made Lucy felt. Still he couldn't help wincing at the fact that he would be bruised and scarred.

He stood up and started walking to Lucy's house. He climbed through the window and found a note on her dresser. He picked it up. It read:

Natsu,
I feel horrible about your scarf. I know it's not what a girlfriend is supposed to do. I promise to get it fixed. Do not look for me! If something happens, Happy will bring your scarf back. I never want you to be upset with me again. I apologize. If you want to break up, I'm alright with that. At least I understand why. I still love you.
Yours truely, Lucy

Natsu felt anger towards himself. He went to leave to find her but found a small note written by happy.

We went to the moutians, great person to fix your scarf -Happy.

Natsu set out on his way to find them.
<><><><><><>

Lucy was freezing, why the hell was it this cold. Her mini skirt and tank top were horrible for this weather. Her hair blew in the wind, she blinked. Getting to the mountain was easy, climbing it was difficult. Also, their is a small cult that is said to be living up here. She missed Natsu. He was warm and lovable. This made her more determined. They had been climbing for a long time and finally they made it to a resting point. Lucy had a blanket that would barely keep her room. It was a little warmer in their small cave. Lucy tried to go to sleep but it was hard. Happy, however, was dosing away.

Lucky cat! Lucy thought but smiled down at the cute pile of blue fur. She was soon asleep also.
<><><><><>
Natsu's thoughts were on his girlfriend and best friend. He followed their scent, after the most horrible train ride ever, and soon came to the mountains.

For Luce and Happy. He began his long climb.
<><><><><><>

Lucy woke up tied in chains. No, wait that's wrong. Lucy woke up when guys were standing over her. Sadly, they knocked her out and now she was finally coming back to her senses. Happy looked at Lucy and gave a small pout. The cat wasn't being held by anything or even being watched by the four guys in the room. All they were looking at is her body.

"Look at the jewel we found." One whistled
"Perfectly curved." Another commented
"She's a blond, even better" The other eye-raped her.
"Can't wait for the fun." The last smirked.

Happy left out and flew. He had just enough energy. He started to fly down to the guild but seen a familiar pinkette.
<><><><>

"Happy!" Natsu called before the ball of fur clashed into his chest. Hapoy took his vest and started pulling him faster.

"Must. Save. Lucy." Happy said, he picked up his friend and started flying to Lucy.

<><><><>
Lucy felt horrible. The men walked over to Lucy and began to undress her. They didn't get very far. Lucy's eyes widened as one was punched into a wall. The remaining men starred at the furious male standing in the entrance.

"Roar of the fire dragon!" He shouted and two screamed as they burned to crisps. The other ran and jumped off the mountain. Natsu took off his vest to cloth Lucy. Lucy's eyes were wet with tears, "I didn't get to fix your scarf."

Natsu didn't answer so lucy turned to look at him. He was so upset yet slightly relieved. His Luce was okay. His Luce wasnt hurt. He kissed Lucy and she smiled. Natsu picked her up and Lucy snuggled into his chest. Soon she was sound asleep and Happy was perched on his head. Natsu took them home, climbed into bed with them, and soon was fast asleep.
<><><><><><><>

Lucy giggled as Mira and Erza were screaming at her boyfriend. Both went in to hit but Lucy stopped it. "If he's hurt really bad, I cant touch him or kiss him." Lucy told them. They were still furious at Natsu, Mira refused to serve him and Erza kept a sword at his neck.

Lucy sat at the counter and sipped her strawberry milkshake. Poor Natsu, just wait til Levy finds out after her mission with Gajeel.

893 words, how'd you like this one shot. Im trying to update more often with greater short one shots.