Nightmare

Lucy was roaming the streets of Magnolia. She was looking for the perfect present for Natsu and Hers anniversary. Who knew the dense idiot would ask her out. On valentines day,too. Yes they got together Valentines Day. And today just so happens to be 02-14. Exactly three years after they got together. Anyway, She was roaming the streets when she spotted the perfect present for him. She ran into store and grabbed the item. She paid 2,000 jewels for it, but Natsu was worth it. She ran into the guild, to see the lights off and it was quite. Since when is fairy tail quite, She thought to herself.

The lights suddenly flashed on. Lucy winced and blinked multiple times to adjust to the light. She looked around and saw everyone there. She went to Mira.

"Hey Mira, Have you seen Natsu" Lucy asked. But Mira complete ignored her. Heck, Mira didn't even acknowledge her. Lucy ran up to Levy and asked her the same question, yet the same thing happened. Lucy did the same thing to everyone in the guild yet everyone ignored her. Natsu walked in through the door. She ran up to him but he passed through her. She began crying and shouting. That's when she woke up from her day dream.

"Hey Luce, are you okay." Natsu asked concerned.  "Yep never better. " "Well what's your answer" He asked hopeful.

"To what?" " I knew I should have did this properly" He knelt on one knee.

"Will you marry me" He asked again.

"Of course" She replied.

"Good so let's celebrate with some food." Ahh Natsu.