𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Начните с самого начала

She don't quit playing, it'll be off her head in a second.

I watched for another minute as she kept trying to talk to him, and he wasn't having it. If I was down there I knew she wouldn't be doing all this, which is why she starting to make me me mad. I kept my eyes fixed on her, reading her body language, I could tell she was flirting hard. Then, she did some stupid shit. She reached her hand out, touching him on his face, and moving to his arm when he jerked back.

If I thought I was mad before, she got my palm itching now. As bad as I wanted to drag her out that bitch by her wig, I had to keep it professional at least on the floor. I saw Semaj flick his eyes in the direction of the camera by the bar, because he knew I was watching and he knew I saw that shit.

poohbear🧸💙: stay yo ass up there im comin back

: no.

I stood up from my chair, and I threw that door open so hard I swear the room shook.

"Wassup boss lady?" one of the girls spoke. I just nodded at her and her eyebrows raised, because I was usually willing to talk to them all the time, about whatever. They were all real sweet so I loved having conversations with them, but now is not one of them times. 

I finally reached the bar, and once I rounded the corner, Leilani's eyes went big, and Maj must have seen her, because he turned to face me and looked shocked at how mad I was like he didn't know I don't play that touchy feely shit. I came up behind shorty and tapped her on her shoulder, and she jumped a little bit, slowly turning to face me.

"Follow me," I gestured with my finger, and turned on my feet to walk back to the hallway that led to the girls dressing rooms. I heard her heels clicking so I knew she listened. Once we got to the hallway, I leaned on the wall, and she stood on the opposite wall.

"So," I began, looking her over. She was a pretty short girl, coming from me. She was real slim but her ass was nice, and she went crazy on stage. "I've gotten some complaints. The other girls been telling me you real argumentative and shady—"

"Man them bitches just jealous! They know I rake up the most tips and gets the most requests for dances and they ass just mad! Ain't nobody tryna argue with them broke ass mad ass hoes," she spat back, cutting me off.

"First of all, don't cut me off. I wasn't done talking, I was gonna say I didn't wanna just believe them off rip, but here you go proving they ass right. I don't tolerate that shit, it's not cute and it's not what we about here. Second, don't make shit up in yo' head like that. You a great dancer and allat, but you don't get the most requests for nothing, don't start tellin' the girls that shit tryna be cute. You could be bout yo' money and not fuck wit' the other girls as much as you want but you not finna cause trouble in my club. That's what you not gon do," I stood off the wall.

She was not finna talk to me like she had no damn sense.

"W-well you just taking their side because you'n like me either. I been workin' here three months and you ain't as nice to me as you is to Stalli or Cherry or none of them otha' girls," she pointed, making me chuckle.

"You just pullin' shit out yo' ass now. If that was a problem you had wit' me, you should have been addressed that with me. You ain't have no issue wit' that till I'm tryna address some childish ass behavior you display. Don't make this about me," I shook my head. "And you act like you ain' know when I hired y'all ass who my nigga was. I told all y'all ass who not to fuck wit and you over there touchin on him and bein' friendly and shit, you lucky I ain' up and drag yo' ass out that barstool,"

"Oh so you comin at me stupid over that nigga? Ain' nobody want his ass, and if I did we wouldn't be talking about it, I'd have already snatched his ass up—"