Chapter 33

Harry- I skip around the manor which is so good to be back in especially seeing my Tom all the time. I go down to dinner seeing there were others there and one of the a female is sitting in my spot "move"

Bellatrix- I smirk "and who do you think you are?"

Harry- "Voldemort's boyfriend"

Bellatrix- I cackle "yeah right"

Harry- "if you don't move I will make you move or something ever worser"

Bellatrix- "oh little one has anger and is feisty"

Harry- I make up to two blades slamming them into/through her hands "I said move!"

Bellatrix- I scream in pain before getting up and moving "how could you let that happen my love" I said that to My Lord

Tom- "Bella he is right about him being my lover and you are no lover to me Bella plus you shouldn't make him anger because he could kill you if he wanted to and I do not control him unlike I do with you and my other death eaters"

Draco- "yeah Auntie Bella never mess with my brother again"

Narcissia- "or you shall be punished sister"

Tom- "now Harry what would you like for dinner"

Harry- "pickle with ice cream and some mustard"

Tom- I share a look with the others "are you sure love?"

Harry- I nod "I am sure"

Tom- I ask the house elf and he got Harry's food for him

Harry- I dig in with a hum of joy

Lucius- "how can you eat that son"

Harry- I shrug "just craving for it and it's not really that bad"

Narcissa- "can I check you over for something Son?"

Harry- I nod "as long as I continue eating, go right ahead"

Narcissia- I get up and go over doing some spells "well looks like you will be having a heir my lord"

Tom- I smile with joy "really Cissia, Harry is pregnant"

Harry- "wait what!? I didn't know wizard could get pregnant" I look to Tom "why didn't you tell me when we started having sex"

Tom- "it's very rare but I guess it being true about two powerful wizards can make it happen"

Harry- I smile "where going to have a baby" I hug him now sitting in his lap

Tom- I smile hugging him back while stroking his hair "that we are my love"

Bellatrix- "are you sure he isn't a cock slut and has cheat on you"

Harry- I glare at the women "I Harry James Potter have never and never will Cheat on Tom Marvolo Riddle, in the past, present and future, so mote it be!" I shout feeling my magic go around the room "is that proof you fucking bitch" I then send a curio at her

Tom- "that made you feel better my love"

Harry- I hum going back to relaxing and hugging him with his hand back in my hair and and moving up and down my back soothingly "I did, that bitch should learn where she stands or she could get herself killed"

----

C.W.