Chapter 44

Harry- I smile walking into the meeting room seeing the others there, I have her under a charm wanting her to be a surprise for everyone. When I get to the fron tof the room seeing the others are practically on there toes and joy on their faces.

Tom- I stand up besides him "everyone welcome, today we are showing you our child, as a reveal of the gender, is a She and now meet your new princess" I nod to Harry as he undoes the charm. It's now been three weeks since she has been born and we all spent time together before we now decided to reveal her to everyone else.

Harry- I smile watching as everyone cheers and say perfect words about our beautiful daughter. Once the meeting was over, me and Tom go to the garden. When we sit down I look to him "I want to go back but I am scared of leaving her"

Tom- "she will be fine love, she will be with me and our family and if anything happens I will be sure to get in touch of you straight away if not with either the twins, draco or Severus and they shall come to you"

Harry- "so you not annoyed or angry about me wanting to go back?"

Tom- I shake my head "I am not"

Harry- "oh this year is going to be hard"

Tom- "yeah especially with the paper talking about you and Dumbledore, about how you said about me being back and now that their is a Ministry work who works with Fugde literally, then is anything happens you can leave anytime no matter what now that everyone also know of you having a child"

Harry- "wait everyone knows about that?"

Tom- "yeah unfortunately someone in the circle told someone about the baby and you to someone at the Daily Prophet, probably bleeding Rita Skeeter"

Harry- I groan "true about this year being hard but then again I can easily catch up with only missing a month"

Tom- I smile "remember love where always here"

Harry- I smile hugging him at his side making sure to hold Lilith carefully "thank you"

Tom- I kiss his forehead "your welcome love"

----

C.W.