Chapter 3

Harry- I wake up to something wet but I can't see what is it with my curtains being close and it being really late at night. I grab my wand using a light charm "lumos!" I then see what is over me and that it is dripping I look up seeing my cat Hela with a rope around her neck and cuts making her bleed all over me. I felt anger within me, I use a spell on her finding out who exactly who did this and oh boy they are so going to make her pay for the way she suffered and they are going to feel exactly the same or so much worser. I get up untieing her and walking out of my room before leaving the common room going up to the doors of the exit and entrance of the castle. I push the open and walk out to the edge of the wood and start digging a whole with my hands. Once done I sit there with her in my hands until I jump turning my head and see Professor Snape there.

Severus- "you know it's dangerous to be out here at night especially on the edge of the forest. Did you do it?" I nod to the cat

Harry- I shake my head looking up at emotionlessly "no"

Severus- "is the cat yours"

Harry- I nod "yeah, woke up to find her hung by her neck and cuts all over her making her bleed all over me, as you can tell" I look at myself before looking at him "can I bury her first, I will take any punishment I just wanted her buried and hope she is resting in peace"

Severus- I nod "go ahead" I then watch the boy carry on "I don't why the hat put you in my house"

Harry- "what because I seem caring, I only care for myself, my things and that includes my own pet, so yeah I care but only for myself and those who I actually care about, well who I did care about they only person or should I indicated more my cat, was the only living thing I cared about"

Severus- "not even care about your family?"

Harry- "why would I can't about them, the only people who ever cared about me are dead, one of them is in hiding and the other in Azkaban"

Severus- "but I was tolded you were treated like a prince"

Harry- I snort getting up "yeah because putting you own nephew in a cupboard for his whole like is so that, other than doing everything for them which some like gardening, cooking and cleaning which I actually kind of like other than that was treated like a slave in his own cousin hand me down while his cousin got everything, he got present, he got everything he wanted, he got friends who like to play harry hunting and who are exactly like him, I am actually glad I am finally away from them even though here isn't that great either because of the whole fame thing kind of missing the beatings and being invisible"

Severus- "yeah right, like I believe you"

Harry- "check me"

Severus- "what?"

Harry- "check my mind"

Severus- "that will be...."

Harry- "I might be raise like a muggle but doesn't mean I know thing that higher years know of, I know of Occlumency and Legilimency, so go ahead check"

Severus- I point my wand at him searching his mind, searching his memories finding out he is telling the truth

Harry- "now do you believe me"

Severus- I nod "I do"

Harry- I nod before walking past him hearing him follow behind as I got to the castle door I wait and follow him "so what is my punishment?"

Severus- "you shall not be getting one not in the way you family punish you but don't tell anyone but I am letting you off because of what they all did to you"

Harry- "thanks"

Severus- I walk into my quarters allowing him in "the bathroom is down the hall to the left, once you are done you can either take my guest bedroom or go back"

Harry- "I will go back, I just know this time to protect myself"

Severus- I nod before watching him walk off down the hall way "strange boy"

----

C.W.