Chapter 47

Harry- I knock on her office door notcing the twins, draco, blaise, daphne and theo are here to. I walk over "I found information where they are Professor Umbridge"

Umbridge- I smile "where are they and who told you?"

Harry- "Luna Lovegood, she showed me a hidden room on the Seventh floor, turns out she was only in the group to find out where they are and was happy to tell me"

Umbridge- I nod "then show us the way please, Mr Potter"

Harry- I smirk "with pleasure" I turn and walking out of the room going to the floor walking backwards and forwards before it opened up to reveal people using defence spells.

Umbridge- I clear my throat getting everyones attention "all of you one hundred point off each of you houses and all of you will be having detention with me for the rest of the year" I look to the ones who I came with "you may go a three hundred points to each of yours houses"

Harry- I nod with the others "thank you Professor Umbridge" I say before going off knowing with it being Friday I get to leave within an hour. Once the time was right I go to Severus office and us the floo to go home for the next three nights. I walk right through to only see the others waiting there for me in the living room on the couch. I run over to Tom kissing him and taking Lilith into my arms "hello my little princess" I look to Tom and the others "she's been a good girl right, I know she is a baby but still?"

Tom- "yeah she is been alright, always daydreaming when having eye on something she like or finds interesting, yeah she has had here little cry here and there but I guess it because of you not being here for the past two months other than coming on the weekends"

Harry- "yeah even though I want to finish my education I really wish I could be here"

Tom- "I know love but you made the right choice even though we have Lilith now but your education is important and can lead up to your future career"

Harry- I blush "my ideas are only being an housewife or husband whatever way you want to put it and helping you out with your meetings but I could see what happens in the future"

Tom- I smile "I would love for you to become that or anything you want because anything can happen or change"

Harry- "true now" I say before whispering in his ears "let's have some fun and leave these lot to baby sit"

Tom- I smirk "agreed"

Harry- I hand her over to Sirius before we both rush off to have fun

----

C.W.