Chapter 19

Harry- I walk down the hall way when I notice something in a room, I walk backward seeing Voldemort sitting in front of the fire in a chair. I move over leaning on the door until my eyes widen my head turns his head to me and our eyes look into each others.

Voldemort- "is there something wrong Harry?"

Harry- I shake my head

Voldemort- "why don't you join me, I could use some company"

Harry- I walk in sitting down next to his legs leaning on them tilting my head to his hand when it's in my hair, I realized that no one has showed this much attention in this way before more in the comfort way except Snape of course.

Voldemort- "what's wrong my little Horcrux?"

Harry- "I want my family to be punished for what they have done to me"

Voldemort- "where do they live little one?"

Harry- "number four private drive Surrey"

Voldemort- "I will make you wish come true little one"

Harry- "thank you, no one has done something like for me before"

Voldemort- I smile "I am glad to make you happy little Horcrux"

----

Voldemort- I we stand outside of the house with Severus and Lucius. I walk over blasting the door hearing screams in the house. I curio the man with a gun making him drop it and him drop the floor screaming.

Petunia- "please let him go, we will give you anything you want but the freak isn't here!"

Voldemort- "that's the thing, we want you" I knock of both her and the boy seeing as the man fell unconscious not good with pain "Severus you women, Lucius get the whale of a boy, while I get this one" I touch the man's arm apparating out of the house and putting all three of them into the dungeons where they belong knowing this will make Harry truly happy at making those who have wronged him and hurt him at making them pay and feel what he had to go through

----

C.W.