Chapter 12

Two months after Chapter 11

Severus- I knock on the door only for it to open, I push it more finding in on the floor unconscious. I rush over noticing he does have a top in only boxers and he is so skinny I can see his bones. I grab has blanket wrapping around him picking him up bridal style notice his arm as out and bouncing as I walk out of the room and walking through the common room noticing the others watching from near by. I go to the Medwing laying him down and Poppy goes to work straight awake.

After a few hours of waiting behind the curtains which are around his bed, I look up seeing poppy coming through them "how is he?" I ask wanting to know if he will be okay and will survive.

Poppy- "he was supposed to die atleast three weeks ago, I don't know how he survived more than four months and two weeks without food but I guess he did have water though with knowing that the Sltyherins bedrooms have bedroom attached to them"

Severus- I sigh "he probably was running off his magic to survive"

Poppy- "well he is a stronge powerful boy, more than we think he is maybe even more than this but he must of been allowing him to only focus on his magic to do with his body which is the reason why you where finally allowed in"

Severus- "I left him food out and everything but it was never eaten"

Poppy- "he probably thought it was a trick, maybe it happened with his family because he was malnourished already maybe they played the put the food in front of him to only trick him and take it away maybe even eat food in front of him"

Severus- I nod "yeah maybe it would be understandable as to why he wasn't taking the food in the first place"

Poppy- "this is all Dumbledore fault you know, he put him with those people and now he is trying to control him and I think by the sounds of what Mr Potter said in the office which you told me, he knows, he knows that Dumbledore is trying to control him and he is not having it or trying to still get his head around it all"

Severus- I hum "well make sure Dumbledore and no one else but me and you come in here"

Poppy- I nod "I will move him to the private rooms and make sure of it"

Severus- I nod "thank you" I say before leaving

----

Dumbledore- I walk into the medwing notice all the beds are empty "where's Mr Potter?"

Poppy- "here's not here, I sent him on his way when he was alright"

Dumbledore- I nod before leaving

Poppy- I sigh in relief, good job I move him straight away and no one knows about the private room expect for Severus and Filius with them being in them before oh also me of course knowing about them, I made them when coming here for kids who have dangerous virus that could easily pass on but haven't really had any for the past decades. I turn and get on with my work hopeing he doesn't come back

----

C.W.