Almir placed his hand on her shoulder to console her. "It's not your fault Zamzam. You did what you thought was right. Don't blame yourself."

"Bhai is right, Zamzam." Maryam took hold of her hands in hers. "It was not your fault. I was the biggest fool, how could I not see that he was merely using me? He never loved me. I was merely a pawn in his game."

"It is also not your fault Maryam." Zamzam said hugging her.

"I thing it's better to stop the blame game and actually think what we are going to do now." Almir said causing Maryam and Zamzam to separate.

"Not we, only me." Zamzam declared. "I need to sort this mess out. You have no part in it. I am going to my house and confronting Safwan and telling my parent everything."

Almir and Maryam rolled their eyes. "Oh madam, it is not the time to be heroic. We all need each other. This is not a movie that you going to go to the villain's den all alone to fight with him." Almir retorted sarcastically. "Even if I am not a part, you becoming a part of my life made me a part of it automatically."

"True that!" Maryam high fived Almir. "Dialogues to baray achay maar letay hain aap bhai. Aap bilkul waisay nahi hain jesa yeh aap ko batati thi." (Your dialogues are awesome bhai. You are really different to how Zamzam described me.)

Almir raised an eyebrow at Zamzam. "What did she say about me?" He asked Maryam.

"Maro no!" Zamzam warned her against it.

"No please do the honours."

Maryam chuckled. "That you have attitude and anger is always on your nose."

Zamzam facepalmed.

Almir looked at Zamzam with amusement. "Wah! Is that you how you speak about your husband Zamzam? Very bad."

"You were not my husband then!"

Almir and Maryam looked at each other. "So the night you forced me to marry you was a lie? I think it was my imagination, it must be. You only officially became my wife on Maryam's barat. Alright!"

Zamzam was mortified at the last statement. "You know what I mean!"

"No, I really don't. Please explain."

"Bhar main jao!" She got up from the couch, throwing the cushion from her lap at Almir and went to the guest room that they were staying in, making Almir and Maryam laugh. (Go to Hell.)

They had reached a day ago at Maryam's house where she told them everything again and how Safwan did all that he did. Zamzam couldn't imagine that Safwan could do all this. She always thought of him as a coward that had no stand, always abiding by her father's wishes but he turned out to be a completely different person.

"Sali sahiba, I better go behind her." He excused himself and followed Zamzam.

He entered the room behind Zamzam and pulled her towards himself, placing his arms around her waist. Zamzam huffed in annoyance.

"Leave me!" She said but made no move to get out of his embrace.

Almir took hold of her chin between his thumb and index finger and lifted her face to look into her eyes. "Never. Till my soul is in my body, I will never leave you."

Zamzam rolled her eyes as a smile came onto her lips. "Where did you learn all these dialogues from?"

"Aapka chehra dekh kar khud bakhud aa jatay hain alfaaz." Almir smiled softly, kissing her forehead. (Looking at your face, the words involuntary come on my lips.)