𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

"Young miss! Please slow down. This servant can't keep up with your pace."

A group of girls were panicking while running after a little child. They were not able to keep up with the child's pace. They could only request for the child to wait for them.

The child didn't get bothered with their words. Her pace wasn't slowed down but she continued running, widening the gap between them. She stopped her steps in front of a woman dressed in silk and lavished with gold. She was beautiful.

"Mother, look at this flower. This child picked this up for mother."
The child spoke with glee.

The woman smiled. She caution the child to come closer and wipes the dirt that tainted her plump cheeks.

"Mother is happy with the child's gift, just be careful, mother don't want you to get hurt."

The woman accepts the flower from the child. The child was filled with happiness and gave only assuring words to the woman in front of her.

" Don't worry mother, this child is strong. I am a mage already, so you don't have to worry anymore. I can protect mother, and father and maybe brother but he doesn't want to play with me sometimes, so he can protect himself."

The woman gave out a gentle laugh.

"Maybe, if you don't force him to try on your dress all the time then maybe he would love to play with you."

The child crossed her arms in disappointment. She always wanted to have someone to play dress with her. Her nannies were too big for her clothes and she had no friends around her age. She can only looked at her brother as the best option she can have. He was same in height as her. He was skinny and has feminine features. He was perfect for all her dresses.

"I can't see why brother have to be ashamed wearing my clothes. All my dresses are pretty. He should be thankful that I allowed him to wear them."

The woman can't help but chuckle on her child's remarks.

"Child, your brother just feel ashamed of wearing your clothes."

"I wear his clothes as well. I don't feel any shame from that mother. Brother just don't know how to appreciate pretty clothes "

The woman did not continue to disagree with her child. She motioned the people to prepare their rides.

"Come now, let us go back. Your father will be angry if he knows we have gone out again."

A servant brought towards them a black colored horse. The woman was grateful to the servant and accepted the rope that was in the servant's hand. She effortlessly place herself to the horse back with the child in her hands.

"Hmph. I do not worry if father will be angry. He is much afraid if mother will be angry with him. As long as I am with mother, I will be fine"

The woman couldn't say anything. She could only respond her child with a gentle laughter.

The travel ended for an hour. The pair entered two huge gates. The people guarding the place bowed as they passed by them. The horses halted in front of a large house. A man can be seen striding with large steps toward the newly arrived guests.

The woman had gone down from her horse. The little child was waiting for her mother to helped her get down. The woman was about to reach for her child, when two arms tightly wrap her from behind.

The woman didn't have to guess who hugged her. She was familiar with these arms. She knows too well who owns this warmth.

"Didn't I say, you cannot go out this place, without me."

It was coming from the one who was still wrapping her in an embrace. It was a voice of a man.

"You left me alone again."

His head had already rested on her shoulder. The proximity between them did not have the woman feel embarass of. She had her hand move and until it had contact with the man's face. She gently let her hand roam his cheeks and caress them. She was assuring him that she was back now.

The man felt her hands. He need her beside him. He enjoys every bit of her touch. He inhaled the sweet fragrance that was only owned by this woman. He was now calm from knowing she was back without harm. She was safe.

"Father, how long will you embrace mother. Did you also forget your child is still here!"

The voice drawn the man back to the reality. He was swift to unwrap his arms around the woman. He looked in his surroundings and saw people watching him with all smiles. They eventually avoided his eyes, but they could not easily forget such sight. He felt shame from displaying this kind of affection towards his wife in front of his servants. His cheeks started to reddened. He could only look down to his feet because of this embarrassment.

The woman just chuckled toward his husbands demeanor. He was possessive of her but he was still the young boy she knew who easily gets shy in showing his affection. He was still that same man, she had vowed to love.

The man was still unable to move from his embarrassment. The woman used this opportunity to helped the little child down from the horse. The child pouted her lips while looking at the man that was blushing from shame.

The little child held the man's hand. The man noticed the tiny fingers from her child, her only daughter. He felt that his hearth was melting from the child's warm smile. He allowed her to lead him out of this situation. The child had her mother on her other hand.

The pair started to walk towards the house lead by the tiny hands of a little child. The child started to tease her father again about the affection he had displayed for her mother. The man just kept his silence. He was too embarrass to let out a word. The woman was happy to see again this side of his husband. The child didn't stop in teasing her father. The man tried to ask for help from his wife, but she only showered him with her laughter.

The people that had witness the scene was feeling joyful in their hearts. Their thoughts were all the same. They were fortunate

They have served,

Such a loving family