𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Contract

A bond between a human and a beast.

Contracts were formed when both parties chose to be bonded to each other.

Magical strings appeared whenever a contract is formed. It signifies the beast is bounded to the human as the human is bounded to the beast.

It is common to see the relationships of both clans. Humans and beast have been together since centuries had passed.

What drives this world is power.
Power that could withstand another, in which it became the very unit of how one should respect another.

The strong can only be praised, and the weak are left to be shamed.

Strength is the ultimate thing a man need to have in order to survive.

Wars have continually occur within this world. Conflict of interest, disagreement between kingdoms and the greed for much power , the very root that created these battles.

In a world where the strong could only survive, one could only spend much of his time to cultivate for power. But not all, could achieve the same same level of strengths.

Talents are not bestowed to everyone

Beasts were used to fill what a human was lacking. They became their strength, their pillar of defense. An ally that will accompany them to any journey, any quests and through any battles.

Contracts were formed, as a sign of eternal loyalty between the beast and human. It became the bridge that unites the two.

No one can severe what the magical strings has bonded. Only death can separated the ties between them.

As they say.

In death, so our contracts part.