𝐢. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

[ 艾马 ] ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ 001
✧・゚┊ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER DAY in a place where she yearns to be only

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER DAY in a place where she yearns to be only. The passion flickering through her pure soul keeps on firing through her heart—the female was passionate and dedicated to her crafts. She looked at the female in front of her do a quick spin, the stygian hemline dancing gracefully to the wooden floor.

"I think that black Chanel sleeveless dress fits you. It hugs your curves perfectly. Plus, the price is just fine." Jisoo suggested as the customer nodded, showing her approval to her, admiring the dress that was perfectly chosen by her. The customer looked happy as a turtle dove, and that is enough for the female to grin. A wave of relief washed through her.

"Well then, I'll buy it!" The customer handed the dress to Jisoo, which she quickly folded it into a neat style, before putting it into the black branded paper bag, handing it to the customer.

"Here you go. Thank you Ma'am for shopping! Please do come soon again!" Jisoo said as she waved at the customer who waved back, before heading towards the cold silver door.

Jisoo then sighed as she wiped the small sweat of bead forming into her forehead. She sighed as she quickly stood up from her chair as she went towards the cold silver door, staring at the hanged sign before flipping it. OPEN to CLOSE.

Before the story take part, let's start with the introductions first. her name is Kim Jisoo. She's just an ordinary hardworking female, about the age of her early 20s. Nothing really interesting much happened into her life besides having 10 part time jobs. Yes. You heard that right. 7 freaking part time jobs. She obviously works at 7 different places. You see, life's hard for their family, since they were just average. And on top of that, the endless debts they still had to pay for. Life really sucks.

Enough with the really long unnecessary preludes. Now, she began to retouch her face with light makeup, putting on her another perspective clothes, and quickly left the shop, for her to move onto her next part time job.

The café. And that's where the cliché story takes part in. She met him at the café.

✼ 

"Oh shoot! Lots of requirements! Have to hurry!" A boy in his early 20s grumpily marched into the café, ignoring the sign that was obviously saying CLOSED.

He comfortably sat down at one of the soft couches fixed at the café. Feeling stressed, he brought out his research papers and his laptop, as he quickly typed several words for his project.

He badly wants to graduate and get a degree. He wouldn't miss his chance to get a diploma to find a prominent job fit for him. He ruffled through the papers, lost in thought as he didn't notice, a female started approaching him.

"I'm sorry sir. But the café is already closed." Jisoo said, but he continued to study, not noticing the female who's crossing her arms.

"What could be the rhyme fo-

"Sir, I'm sorry. But the café is already closed." Jisoo repeated, but much louder that the male flinched at the deep voice that startled him, and snapped him back from the void of his thoughts.

He turned to look at the source of the voice and saw a female, definitely at the same age as his, wearing a fancy brown dress with a plain white simple apron, whose hair is tied up onto a messy bun, crossing her arms while looking at him.

"If the café's closed, then why are you still here?" He said, but his gaze was still focused into the papers and at the laptop in front of him. She frowned.

"Because I'm the one who'll be closing the café." Jisoo said as the boy looked up to her, with an unreadable expression.

"Stop bothering me, will you?" The male said, his tone irritated as he ignored the girl.

"Look kid. I'm gonna close the café now. Please leave." Jisoo rubbed her temples, slightly stressed as the guy looked up, furrowing his eyebrows at her.

"Who are you calling kid?!" He yelled at her, beyond irritated at her very presence.

"Who else, you!" She pointed her index finger at him.

"If I'm a kid, then you're an old woman, practically fighting your way to get my attention. Pathetic." He said as he ignored the female once again.

"I am getting your fucking attention because I have to close this café!" She repeatedly said, wondering why this guy is too stubborn.

"Is that how you treat your customers?! I want to speak to Park Jimin! Tell him that Jeon Jungkook is here!" He demanded.

"Unfortunately for you, the manager isn't here and you aren't a customer either. Because if you open your eyes, it's just you and me." Jisoo smiled sarcastically at the now pissed male who claimed his name to be Jeon Jungkook.

"Why don't you do your own business while I study?" He said,.

"Sir, please leave. Or else you'll have to wait for me to finish cleaning." She tried to persuade him, but this kid was too arrogant.

"I don't care. Do what you have to do. I have to study!"

"Why are you so stubborn!" She rubbed her temples.

"And why are you so annoying!" He glared at her.

They started off as enemies. They won't really get along with each other.

"Fine. Don't just go complain if you have to wait for me to finish cleaning!" Jisoo left Jungkook, and started cleaning the tables, as the unbothered male continued studying.

And that's how their story started. The guy named Jeon Jungkook continued to study, until Jisoo finished everything she has to do. He have to wait for her to finish her responsibilities, before they seperated ways.

But destiny played them very well. It'll always find a way to bring them back together and to let them cross paths once again.

"You again?!"

Uh, I don't know what I wrote....? Is this a nice chapter? Please go ahead and drop your opinions and vote for my story, only if you want. Anyways, stay safe! Bye!