Chapter 12| Do I like him?

Start from the beginning

"Finally! I can sleep in peace!" Wooseok exclaimed while stretching.

"I also have to go now. Jalga! (Goodbye!)" Wooseok said before leaving also.

"Are you not going home?" Taehyun asked.

"I'll stay here for awhile. I still have to finish my homework" I said.

"Choi Beomgyu" Taehyun called my full name.

"Ne? (Yes?)" I answered.

"Tell me the truth, do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyun asked me. I don't know why but his question made me nervous. I swallowed my saliva before answering.

"No, I don't" I replied. Taehyun narrowed his eyes and looked at me suspiciously. I really don't have a girlfriend!

"Then where are you going all the time? Where did you go the last time you came home late?" Taehyun asked.

"When?" I asked him back.

"I think it was last week, I forgot. But answer my question, where? You even came home with a big pink teddy bear" Taehyun said. Shoot! I think that was the time Y/n and I went to the amusement park and stargazed.

"I went to....an amusement park" I said. Well, It's true...

"Then what about the big teddy bear, the pink one?" Taehyun questioned.

"I won in a game. It was the last grand prize and it was pink." I simply explained. Taehyun nodded. Phew! That was close.

"Arasseo, arasseo (Okay, okay) I'll go now, go home before 9 okay?" Taehyun said. I nodded at him and wave him goodbye. I get my folder and stretch my arms, ready to write 3000 words in my essay.

"Annyeonghaseyo! (Hello!)" Someone suddenly said. I jumped a little in my seat before realize it was Y/n.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I stayed silent and continue writing my essay.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" She said with a loud voice as I continue to ignore her. She used her telekinesis to get a chair and place it infront of me.

"Yah! I know you're writing an essay and I know it's gonna be long. I will distract you unless you talk to me" She said. I scoff at her childishness.

"Yah! Are you mad at me? Why are you ignoring me?" She asked.

"Omo! You can't see me anymore?" She asked. She starts waving her hands infront of my face. I gently remove her hands since I can't see what I'm writing.

"You can still see me! Why are you ignoring me? Are you mad?" She asked again. I sighed and looked at her.

"Ne (Yes)" I simply said.

"Omo, what did I do?" She query.

"You left me earlier, you just disappear" I said. Y/n just smile and nodded.

"Well, yeah, you kinda have the right to get mad at me" She said.

"So? What did Han Cheonsa told you?" I asked her. She avoided my gaze and looked down.

"Well, she said to try harder?" Y/n said uneasily. I narrowed my eyes at her and came closer staring at her eyes. She looked at me then immediately avoided my eye contact.

"Why did that came out like a question?" I query.

"Mwo? Ani! (What? No!)" She denied. I shook my head and start writing again.

"Why did you came?" I asked her.

"Ah ne (yes) I have a question" She said.

"What is it?" I asked. She adjusted her position while facing me.

"Do you see ghost other than me?" She questioned.

"I thought you're a spirit" I said without lifting my head, still continue writing.

"Yeah, spirit, ghost, whatever. But, do you?" She asked. I put my pen down and stopped writing. I leaned in my chair with my arms cross on my chest.

"Ani, wae? (No, why?)" I answered. Y/n just looked at me without saying anything

"Remember when we first met? I was scared because it was my first time seeing ghost. You're the first ghost that I can see, well, not a ghost, a spirit" I continued. Y/n smiled and nodded.

"You will still help me right?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I tried to clarify.

"You will still help me until I become a human again" She said.

"Yeah of course, I promised that" I said.

"Okay, that's all I needed to know" she uttered. She smile at me and stood up.

"I need to go back to Han Cheonsa. I need to ask her something. Go home safely! Bye!" She waved and slowly disappeared. I sighed and softly put my palm on my chest.

Tug-tug! Tug-tug! Tug-tug! Tug-tug!

"Ah......my heart is pounding again.."

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers! I'm back again with another chapter! Yooooo thank you for supporting my book! I saw lots of comment from the previous chapter that you guys like the story. Starting from now on, I will update every other day. I'm sorry if you guys are really waiting for the chapters but that will be my schedule. Again, thank you guys for the support. Please don't forget to give this book a vote and follow me. Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋