Flowers & Tattoos- Jungkook 💟

Începe de la început

"No I'll be okay... Hey Babe?" You mumble as he hums in acknowledgement, you bite your lip nervously and take a deep breath before asking,

"W-what's your thought on us having kids?"

"Kids?" Jungkook cocks his head to the side with a pout. "Kids.." he trails off, making you more anxious as time ticks. He takes a deep breath just as yours hitches. "I want kids, I would love for us to have kids"

"Good... 'Cause we're expecting a baby in 9 months." You smirk against his shoulder as he freezes and his grip tightens on you. You lift your head up and laugh softly at his shocked face.

"You're gonna be a daddy Kookie." You giggle, placing your hands on his cheeks as you begin to tear up.

Jungkook snaps his head to you. "You're lying.." he murmurs barely over a whisper, he bites his lip when you shake your head and throws himself on you into a hug as you both fall back on the bed.

You squeal and giggle, wrapping your legs and arms around him as he peppers kisses to your face.

"Baby!" You laugh out, scrunching your face up.

"I love you I love you I love you!" Jungkook chants with each kiss to your lips, "you're pregnant oh my god" he breathes out and lowers down to your flat stomach, cupping it and kissing it.

"I love you too." You giggle, placing a hand on his head as he peppers kisses to your flat stomach that would soon be swollen. 

"I'm about 3 weeks pregnant." You whisper to him, making him coo.

"I can't wait" He chuckles and crawls back up to you, lying on his stomach next to you with his arm around your neck as he kisses your cheek.

-

"Koo we gotta go. The shops won't open themselves." You giggle, trying to slip your shoes on, huffing when you can't reach.

"Come on...Just a little further..." You whisper to yourself with such determination that it was lively entertainment for your very amused husband.

"Need some help?" Jungkook chuckles from where he leans against the door frame with his arms crossed, he cheekily grins at you and kneels down as he puts your shoes on for you.

"Thank you I can't wait until they're here for two reasons. So I can finally see my feet and so we can finally meet our baby." You sigh as you walk out the house and towards his car.

Jungkook chuckles and nods in agreement, opening the door for you. "Not so sure about the first one but for the second one count me in" He leans over and kisses your lips while helping you in and shuts the door for you.

"What do you think we're having? Boy or girl?" You ask, rubbing your stomach as the baby kicks repeatedly. 

"Hey there jellybean you're active today." You giggle softly.

"I don't mind," Jungkook chuckles and grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers with his and kissing your knuckles. "I just want this pregnancy to be okay and a healthy me or you would be fine" he mumbles with a soft giggle as he drives.

"Mhmm, how many clients do you have today?" You ask as you both pull up towards the shops, tracing his tattoos that were exposed from his risen leather jacket.

"Not many, about 5 or 6?" Jungkook says as he pulls the keys out of the ignition and gets out, coming to your side and helping you out with a supportive hand on your waist.

"Okay you and the boys have a good day okay? Don't forget to eat lunch too." You say softly, wrapping your arms around his neck and puckering your lips for a kiss as you both stand by the shops ready to open them.