Chapter 8

I spiraled... like... really, really spiraled.
I took a few more pills, drinking down a bottle of vodka in seconds, I screeched, knocking down trees. I breathed heavily, I looked at a huge rock, I screeched again, aiming for the rock. It crumbled in half, I coughed up whatever was in my stomach, I fell to my side. I stood back up, I felt numb as the pills kicked in, I smiled, gulping, I got angry... angrier, I punched a rock. I screamed in pain, falling, holding onto my hand. I closed my eyes,

I opened them, face to face with creeper, he laughed at me,
He said" Are you ready to give in yet, Keir?"
I sneered" Bite me!" He punched me, I flew back, I hit the water, my veins appeared. I stood up again," I'll never give in!" I screeched, he flew back, but didn't fall, he screeched at me, I flew back, hitting the wall, falling in. I swam up, I jumped up of the water, he grabbed me and slammed me onto the ground.
" You'll give in, Keir... you'll always give in, just... look at you, taking those pills again... your brothers will be so disappointed in you! They'll hate you!"
" No, they won't!"
" Yes, they will! You know it, truly, you know it will happen. They'll turn their backs on you, because eventually you'll have to choose to give in or keep losing."
" I'm never giving in." He sliced up my chest, I screamed in pain," I don't care what you do to me! I don't care anymore!" He slammed my head under water, I started choking as water filled my lungs, I closed my eyes again.

I opened my eyes, panting heavily, the sun's down... I must have been in there for a while. I breathed heavily, staring at the bruises and cuts that littered my body now. My phone beeped next to me, I grabbed it and answered it,
Sam said" Hey, Key, we've got a plan, but we need your help."
I mumbled" Uh..." I sighed," Okay, what's the plan."
" You know how in monster movies, they pit the two monsters together. Well, we're kinda doing that with Demons and Angels. Can you get to us right now?"
" Uh... yeah, yeah, I can." I hung up, focusing on his energy, my eyes glowed as I water-ported.

I got to them, grabbing my head as the buzzing got loud, I saw their faces,
I groaned" Don't ask... and shut up." As Dean's mouth opened," Especially you." Dean's mouth shut, I sat down away from them, wrapping water around my injured hand.
———
After a while,
Sam said" I don't know, man. Where's Ruby."
Dean said" Hey, she's your hell buddy." The angel human girl, Anna walked to him,
She said" Little early for that, isn't it?"
" It's 2am. Somewhere."
" You okay?"
" Yeah, of course." The doors opened, Uriel and Castiel came in, I water-ported to my brothers.
Castiel said" Hello, Anna. It's good to see you."
Sam said" How? How did you find us?" Castiel looked at Dean," Dean?"
Dean said" I'm sorry."
" Why?"
Anna said" Because they have him a choice. They either kill me... or kill you. I know how their minds work." She kissed Dean," You did the best you could. I forgive you." She walked towards the angels," Okay. No more tricks. No more running. I'm ready."
Castiel said" I'm sorry."
" No, you're not. Not really. You don't know the feeling."
" Still, we have a history. It's just-"
" Orders are orders. I know. Just make it quick."
Then a demon said" Don't you touch a hair on that poor girl's head." Uriel moved up, we moved to the side, quickly.
Uriel said" How dare you come in this room... you pussing sore?"
" Name-calling. That hurt my feelings... You sanctimonious, fanatical prick."
Castiel said" Turn around and walk away now."
" Sure, just give us the girl. We'll make sure she gets punished good and proper."
" You know who we are and what we will do. I won't say it again. Leave now... or we lay you to waste."
" Think I'll take my chances." Then they started fighting, Castiel tried to do something," Sorry, kiddo. Why don't you go run to daddy?" He punched Castiel, then grabbed him by the neck," Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferna, me confirma!" Dean hit him with a metal pole," Dean, dean, dean... I am so disappointed. You had such promise." He held out his hand, Dean froze up, then it hit me and Sam. I fell to my knees, struggling,
Anna said" Shut your eyes. Shut your eyes!" I covered my eyes," Shut your eyes!" She screamed then was gone, we got up, so was that demon, Dean picked up the knife.
Dean said" Well, what are you guys waiting for? Go get Anna... unless, of course, you're scared."
Uriel said" This isn't over." Castiel grabbed his shoulder,
" Oh, it looks over to me, junkless." Then they were gone, Ruby walked over,
Sam asked" You okay?"
Ruby said" Not so much."
Dean said" What took you so long to get here?"
" Sorry I'm late with the demon delivery. I was only being tortured."
" I got to hand it to you, Sammy. Bringing them all together all at once- angels and demons. It was a damn good plan."
Sam said" Yeah, well, when you got Godzilla and mothra on your ass, best to get out of their way and let them fight."
" Yeah, now you're just bragging."
" So, I guess she's some big time angel now, huh? She must be happy... wherever she is."
" I doubt it."
——
We were on a side road,
Dean said" Can't believe we made it out of there..."
Sam said" Again." We clinked beer bottles, I took a swig to push back the total pain I was in.
" I know you heard him."
" Who?"
" Alastair. What he said... about how I had promise."
" I heard him."
" You're not curious?"
" Dean, I'm damn curious. But you're not talking about hell, and I'm not pushing."
" It wasn't four months, you know."
" What?"
" It was four months up here, but down there... I don't know. Time's different. It was more like 40 years."
" Oh, my god."
" They, uh... they sliced and carved and tore at me in ways that you... until there was nothing left. And then, suddenly... I would be whole again... like magic... just so they could start in all over. And Alastair... at the end of every day... every one... he would come over. And he would make me an offer to take me off the rack... if I put souls on... if I started the torturing. And every day, I told him to stick where the sun shines. For 30 years, I told him. But then I couldn't do it anymore, Sammy, Key. I couldn't. And I got off that rack. God help me, I got right off it and I started dipping them apart. I lost count of how many souls. The- the things that I did to them."
" Dean... Dean, look, you held out for 30 years. That's longer than anyone would have."
" How I feel... this... inside me... I wish I couldn't feel anything, Sammy. I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing." I looked at them, they've got enough on their hands, I don't need to tell them a damn thing.