"Out of my league🥵✌🏽"

Irwintrendz has posted & tagged you in the post

I seen Irwin post this tiktok and think he slick

I seen Irwin post this tiktok and think he slick. My boyfriend really thought his fine ass was gonna get away with this. His caption might've said this war is on sight & I commented "say less" being as bold as I am. So I made the same tiktok as Irwin did just a bit more uh teasingly.
Irwin started to FaceTime me after I posted that tiktok. This is literally how the conversation went for 15 minutes
Irwin: so this how we gone play this game huh?
Sara: what game babe?
Irwin: so you just gone act like you didn't just make that hot ahh video, tag me in it, and get away with it. Huh?
Sara: I mean you did start the war first.
Irwin: only cause I wanted your attention baby🥺❤️
Sara: than why didn't you say so cause you know I would give you my attention.
Irwin: ok I'm coming by your house so be ready
30 minutes turned to an hour than an hour turned to two hours and after a while I was gonna go to sleep. Until I heard something being thrown at my window  only for me to look down and see Irwin smiling up at me holding 3 red bags.
The first bag looked like it had a big teddy bear in it, the other bag look like it had little snacks and stuff in it and the last bag I have no clue cause I couldn't see anything.
After he comes in the house and changes into some sweats and a white beater he left over my house from the previous times he slept over. As we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie, I asked him would he rather listen to music and he said yeah. So we went up to my room, changed the color of my led lights and turned on the speak. We laid on the floor opposite side of each other and just relaxed. As "hear me calling" was playing, I looked over at Irwin as his eyes was just closed and bopping his head. I looked back at the ceiling and imitated what Irwin did.
Irwin was so into the music that when had changed colors he didn't notice. I felt Irwin look over at me and just smile. That's one thing I love the most about Irwin, his smile. He could light up a whole room just by him smiling. "Baby look" Irwin said, I looked over at him and boom he kissed me. He caught me off guard and I was ok with it. Our lips moved in sync for about a good 10 minutes. We pulled away & touched foreheads, I felt like I was in a romantic movie with him all the time. He handed me the 3 bags he brought in with him earlier & told me to open them. I opened the first one which had a teddy bear in it that smelt like Irwin, not gone lie I love this teddy bear but not as much as I love Irwin. Than I opened the second bag that had candy and a card in it. The card said "if I could I would marry you right here, right now but sadly we have to wait. But for now this should be the ring before the actual ring." I closed the card to be greeted by a smiling Irwin. "As much as I really do want to marry you we have to wait for the right age. But for now this promise ring is me promising you that whatever you go through, we go through together." As soon as he said that I kissed him. Then the song out of my league came on and I brought out 6 bags of gifts that I got Irwin. I put the 6 bags in order cause they had a message on them, the message was "I love you so much Irwin". The "I"bag had snacks, "Love you" bags had clothes that he liked or boxers that he really wanted, "so" bag had shoes that Irwin wanted in it, "much" bag had a couple of hoodies with our picture on it, and "Irwin" bag had multiple surprises in it. When Irwin seen those bags he ran up to me and cried in my shoulder. "I feel so appreciated and loved" Irwin said as I rubbed his back and wiped his tears away. He opened the "Irwin"bag first and when I mean he smiled so hard and teared up a lil bit. It was a chain with my name in it, a promise ring as well and a small box that had all the reasons of why I loved him so much. After our gift exchange, we spent the rest of the night just watching Netflix and eating snacks while cuddling.