"Im the biggest simp ever😭❤️"

Vallykbaby🥰❤️: I wanna see you ma

Ceevs😗👉🏽👈🏽:ok just let me know the time you coming by

Vallykbaby🥰❤️:ok  I'll see you in 30.

Ceevs😗👉🏽👈🏽:ok see you then love.

I was gonna tell my mom that Vallyk was coming over but she not even home let alone the state. So instead I just let my led lights change it's colors and turned on Disney plus cause why not. I put on lion king 1 1/2 cause that's been my movie since I was a kid. When I mean I was rolling around my bed laughing at the movie, I mean I was in tears. I heard my door open and the led lights went red. No change or anything, just red. I look at my door way to see Vallyk in a black shirt, gray jeans, and in his socks cause he took his shoes off at the front door of the house. Shit he almost caught me simp hella hard.
"Hey baby" Vallyk said while running towards my bed n diving head first. I'm not gone lie but I just turned into the biggest simp right now. Like my baby look so fine when he smiles, laughs, breathes, shit anything he do he look fine as hell.
An hour later cause I'm cool like that
So Vallyk was laying on my stomach taking a nap n I just wanted to move a round for a lil bit. Tell me why I went to go shimmy my way out of his grasp n he tightened his grip. Than had the nerve to tell me to "stop moving" like boy who body you sleeping on?! That's when I tapped his head and told him I had to pee. He got up whining and complaining cause he had to get up. So I went & did my business only to come back to my room with Vallyk cuddling with the bear he got me for our one year anniversary. I went back to my side of the bed only for Vallyk to get happy and go back in the position he was in before I left to pee. He was out quicker than the flash when he found out that his brother was black.
(If y'all ain't see that episode then y'all gotta go watch it cause it was funny)
I looked down at Vallyk and smiled at how blessed I was to have him as a boyfriend. He is just the best, he supports me mentally and physically , loves me, & never gave up on me. I was looking down at him for quite some time and he was still sleeping but moving around a little bit. I started telling him how much I love him and how much he means to me. "I love you too princess and I pinky promise I will love you forever." Is all I heard Vallyk say. This boy is really the one for me.
A couple years later
So me and Vallyk got married and is soon expecting our first baby in October. We came across multiple names and all the good stuff in between. We came up with two names, if it's a boy than his name is gonna be Vallyk Kenny mike-Derek peña, if a Girl than jasmine jasline Katie peña. I want to make sure that it benefits the whole family.
Couple days later
We're having twins, A boy and a girl. I can't wait to meet little Vallyk and jasmine. I stopped and realized something as I looked at me & Vallyks wedding picture and rubbed my stomach full of babies. I'm the biggest simp ever for this boy and it will never change.