"We gone send em to heaven👊🏽😇"

Kobe was always a nice person. When we met I knew he was kinda freaky but whewww Chile, he is freakier than the word freaky. He so past that word that he got his own section in the dictionary for what he is. His sense of fashion was chill, his hair was always in twists, and his eyes was always on me. Whenever we was together, his eyes is never off me and my hands is never off him. Whew Chile when I mean whenever he see some boy tryna get at me or come my way, he gets hella jealous n upset.  I always find some way outta a conversation with basically anyone else that ain't Kobe.
Let me get to the point Kobe n I almost got arrested but for a good cause. This old guy was tryna hit on me at the mall while I was out with my best friend.
"Nani" my bestfriend lily called. We was in Victoria secret bout to get a matching set for our boyfriends cause it was almost Valentine's Day and we had a lil surprise for them.
I bought Kobe forces, jeans, a champion hoodie, Nike slides, a bucket hat, a teddy bear, and some other things. I was getting so hype because I think Kobe might actually like his gift that I got him for tomorrow. While me n lily was walking to Forever 21 this guy was following us as if we didn't notice him. We knew he was behind us but we decided to forget about it cause he wasn't doing anything. Than he came up to me and tried to talk to me as if I was gone speak back. I'm very good at other languages besides English. So he asked "how old are you?" I told him "I'm 17 sir". His face looked like he could care less. I went to go find lily cause I was ready to go back home. Then the old guy grabbed my wrist telling me that I'm leaving with him, and I wasn't for it. So it was only one person I knew I was ready to call. Kobe
After a good few rings he picked up asking me what's up. I told him the situation and what was happening now. Kobe said word, look over the rack to your left. I looked over and there he was looking madder than a bull looking at a red flag. Kobe ended up coming over calm enough to say "sir your hand is on my girlfriend and I'd like you to remove it before I remove it for you." The guy laughed and tried to drag me out the store, at this point I seen lily boyfriend and Kobe bout to throw him a fade. Kobe held back Bryan and said "i got this" and decided to knock the living hell outta the old guy. He stumbled back as Kobe grabbed me to make sure I was ok. Here's where everything went down hill when the old guy tried to sneak Kobe while he was talking to me. Kobe was bout to stomp him out but I ended up coming In to stomp him out instead. The old guy was on the floor breathless like he did some work. I shocked he ain't give up cause he kept getting back up as if this fight was a game. Kobe got mad but this time I held him back n said "it's rd we done here." That's when I think I heard the old jawn say "what's wrong? Mad cause your girl want this good good?" That's when I ended up beating his ass except I blacked out  during it. I was being pulled off the old guy and put in handcuffs. After I thought they had Kobe, I seen him run over n stomp the old guy out. We was being put in the back of the police car n was told we might be here for a minute until they get the story on what happened. Kobe and I was in the back of the car when Kobe looked me in my eyes and pressed his forehead against mines and said "next time anybody do anything to you we gone send em to heaven,rd?" I said rd and gave him a kiss. We ended up being let go and the guy ended getting arrested.