"Baby your the one🤞🏽❤️"

Mike n Aaliyah met At playlist of 2020.
Aaliyah n mike knew they had a little spark between each other. Hi I'm Aaliyah dream, I'm 17 n my favorite thing to do is hang out with friends. So I was gonna text mike cause I got bored n I met him on tik tok,He's chill n pretty sweet, so why not but he ended up texting me first.
Mike🥺👉🏽👈🏽: hey liyah, I got a question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to
Liyah😗👉🏽👈🏽: what's the questions?
Mike🥺👉🏽👈🏽: out of my whole friend group who would you date?
Liyah😗👉🏽👈🏽: it's between you n Vallyk, maybe Derek, why?
Mike🥺👉🏽👈🏽:just asking is all. But I actually have a good question.
Liyah😗👉🏽👈🏽: and that is?
Mike🥺👉🏽👈🏽: you tryna hang out with me, Derek, and Vallyk?
Liyah😗👉🏽👈🏽: sure why not. I'm getting dressed rn.
Mike🥺👉🏽👈🏽: ok, see you then.
Seen
I took my shower and got dressed. So far I think the fit tough cause nobody wears g fazos with ripped jeans and a plain white shirt anymore. When I got to mikes house, he was wearing the same thing. We were hella bored so me n mike decided to do the trend where I say something and he pretends he didn't hear it but really he did.
Derek n Vallyk did their video first n there's were so cute. So me n mike did it and I said my real feelings to him.
Me: I've always liked you n I just don't know how to tell you.
Mike: huh* moves his headphone over a little*
Me: nothing, I ain't say nothing.
Mike: oh..........😗 I always liked you too. The video ends and mike looks me in my eyes and told me that he liked me for a while. I almost started tearing up cause oh shit, the boy I liked likes me back. I went to go hug mike but the house faded n so did him, Vallyk, and Derek.
Oh shit another dream of him again. I tried shaking mike awake telling him that I had another dream about him again except he disappeared this time. Mike woke up confused as the sun in the middle of the night. Mike asked what's up and I told him the dream & when I tell y'all this brace face looked at me as if I was crazy and started laughing. I almost popped him upside his head but I ended up not popping him cause that's my baby. Then he cuddled me up on him n said baby your the one I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with.