Thirty six

john

when they got back to pauls apartment, john carried carly into the spare bedroom and laid her to rest for as long as she needed whilst paul unpacked all the things he'd brought from the supermarket.

john walked into the kitchen to see paul leaning with his back against the side, yawning. Paul looked up at him as he heard his footsteps approaching and gave him a small smile. "why don't you go and lie down for a bit if you're tired?" john said walking towards him. "i'm fine," he replied quietly. as john neared him he looked up into his eyes and john swore paul could see right into his mind. his eyes were the one thing that caught him off guard each time he looked at paul. "you look knackered love, come on," he held a hand out for paul to grab so he could lead paul to his bedroom but instead paul pulled john into him and wrapped his arms around john tightly, paul leaned his head against johns chest. "what's wrong?" John asked wrapping his arms around pauls back. He just replied mumbling, "nothing," into johns shirt. "really?" he rubbed his hand up and down pauls back slowly. "yeah, i just really appreciate you being here today," he tightened his arms around john. confused, john pulled away a little making paul do the same, he brushed the hair out of his face that was dangling and said, "of course, paulie are you alright?" Paul stared right into his eyes and nodded, "yeah, i just, you know - carly she doesn't get to do things like this a lot, so you being here with me and being so good with her it means a lot." "of course, and she's got quite the role model with you around doesnt she?" he complimented down to paul. Paul smiled sadly down at his feet, "she deserves more than that - she deserves more than me." "wouldn't you rather she had you giving her these great memories than her having no one and none at all. she absolutely adores you paul, but it's not your responsibility to feel this kind of burden." he moved his hands to caress pauls cheeks. "i know, but i can't help it," he leaned into johns touch, his eyes stung with the tears threatening to spill from his eyes, "her dad, he's so mean john. don't get me wrong, he's never hurt her but she sees him hurt her mom and i don't know what to do. there's nothing i can do. she'll get all the wrong impressions of what a man should be with him around, it'll totally screw her up if she carries on seeing it. what if something happens to her mom?" "fuck paul," he spoke under his breath, "the best thing you can do for her is be the light in her life you know? make sure she knows there's always a way out, she doesn't have to grow up thinking that's what love is, or that's how it has to be." Paul nodded letting the tear fall from his eye, john swiped his thumb over the wetness on his cheek saying, "now come on paulie, this isn't your fault, don't do this to yourself." he hugged tightly onto paul kissing his forehead pulling him close. Paul let a few tears fall before gathering himself and pulling away. he wiped his eyes and nervously giggled, "god, i'm such a mess." john just shook his head at him. "you're right i am a bit tired, will you come and lie with me?" he nodded his head smiling at paul and then grabbing his hand. they walked into pauls bedroom leaving the door open slightly for carly to come in if and when she woke up. Paul took off his shoes, went into the bathroom to change, john following suit took his shoes off and they both climbed on top of pauls bed. Paul laid down watching john lie next to him with a smile playing on his lips. John positioned himself close to paul, propping his head on his hand to look down onto paul, he put an arm over his front and pulled paul closer to him. Paul let one of his hands move to John's face tracing the outline of his lips and jawline. as john stared down onto him, goosebumps arose on his arms from pauls touch and butterflies swarmed in his stomach. "goodness when did i get so lucky?" he whispered. Paul blushed. they leaned into each other and began kissing. it soon got heavier than any other experiences of there's. john moved himself to hover over the top of him. He held onto johns waist pulling johns body on top of his, johns right leg in between his own and pauls left leg in between his kind of position. Pauls hands wandered all over johns chest before letting them go to the back of his head and play with his thick hair. Johns own hands either side of pauls body to hold himself up above him but one slowly working itself down to rest on pauls hip. His tongue made its way into johns mouth making him reciprocate and they moulded together in a way that gave the both of them strong feelings in the pit of their stomachs. john slowly parted their lips and began trailing kisses down pauls cheek to his neck, he gave paul time to object in case he pushed the boundaries but he tilted it in order to give john more access. he nipped and licked all down pauls neck until he got to pauls collarbone where he let out a whisper-like moan into his ear confirming he had found his sensitive spot. so he spent time, sucking and kissing this area with the intention of leaving a mark. Paul held onto the back of his head pulling gently onto his hair making him grunt into his skin. Paul moved his leg from in between johns own so that his knees were either side of johns waist. once john believed he'd done enough work on this spot he worked his way back up to pauls mouth where he was greeted with rougher kisses off paul. his hand moved from pauls hip and inched it's way up his body to rest underneath pauls shirt on his bare side. it slowly got higher but as he got to the bottom of his nipple paul caught his wrist briefly parting their lips to whisper, "not yet." John quickly moved his hand back down to pauls side. after a while of this encounter they were abruptly disrupted by the sound of little footsteps walking down the hallway. Paul quickly pushed john off him and john jumped off the bed and walked over to the bedroom door whilst fixing his now messy hair and flustered cheeks. Paul sat in an upright position combing his fingers through his own hair and adjusting his shirt and shorts, making sure to cover the purple mark he was sure would be brewing on his neck. john opened the door to find a sleepy carly just outside about to push the door open. he smiled down at her and said, "you had a nice rest?" she nodded her head rubbing her eyes. john opened the door wider and carly walked in, paul invited her to come and sit on the bed next to him. "i was scared when you weren't out there," carly said quietly pointing to the outside of the bedroom door. Paul pulled carly next to him to sit against the rail headboards and said, "oh i'm sorry carls we didn't mean to worry you." carly hugged onto pauls side saying "i don't like being on my own, the monsters might get me." "there's no monsters here i promise. i mean of course if you don't count johnny as one," paul joked making carly giggle. john began acting hurt but soon played the part of a monster when he ran to the bed and started tickling them both. squeals escaped carlys lips and left her breathless, with countless pleas for him to stop he finally did pulling back laughing at them both. "tell you what, why don't we all sleep in here tonight? we can drag the other mattress on the floor and you can stay with us?" Paul suggested turning to carly. carly nodded eagerly. john smiled in admiration at paul and his kindness but also at carly for being so strong at such a young age. "are you both hungry?" john asked. carly and paul both nodded in response, "why don't i go to the chippy and get us something to eat?" • after giving him the orders paul kissed john lightly on the lips leaving carly with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. "what?" Paul questioned smirking. "you kissed!" she clapped her hands excitedly. john chuckled at her then walked out the apartment and towards the chip shop.
————————————————————————
Here's the update that's been taking me ages to do ! Sorry😕💞
Plz leave comments if you want, I love reading you're guys comments they make my day haha k bye.😂💞