𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷♡

Paul

"which one is it?" George whispered in Paul's ear eagerly wanting to find out the mystery boy. "the main one, in the middle, he's looking right at me George, what do i do?" as if on queue, the boys started to play, quite well actually. George snapped his head around to find him singing lead. his voice. "wow", he replied as if reading Paul's mind, "he's a sort Paul," George giggled, "but the drummer really has my attention, look at him, I mean I'm no queer, but damn" Paul laughed at his friends remark. "i bet they're all pricks anyway aren't they? there's no way lads that handsome aren't just looking to fuck about, I mean how do you even know if he's queer Paul?" He sighed. " I don't know I guess I just have a feeling George, and even if he's not it's good enough to just be near him" Paul said breathlessly. having had an experience or two with boys like that. wanting to rid the memories from his brain. wanting to focus on the music - which was fantastic. eventually Paul lost himself within it all. Him and George just talking mad detailing the music to not look awkward standing in the middle of a pit of people dancing. the band performed like their lives depended on it, bobbing their heads and jumping around like maniacs. they covered a whole range of great songs, from Elvis to Buddy Holly. Paul and George agreeing their favourite performance of there's being their own song called In Spite Of All The Danger. their talents were unbelievable. they were great, better than Paul would've ever expected. Paul even had some experience with music. He got a drill of excitement going through his body just thinking about him and George performing with them one day. "right that's it for today folks, thank you for being a bloody great audience and we'll see you this time next week" the smallest boy to the right of the stage spoke enthusiastically down his microphone. his larger nose making his smile look even better. after about five minutes the crowd disappeared. fading down so now only a small percentage of people were left in the club. surprising really considering how many people were just singing and dancing along to the band. Paul looked confused at the scene unfolding around him. "there's a party back at one of the band members apartments, that's why everyone's ran off" George informed Paul, again reading his mind, "the drummer, his name is Richard or patrick or something, i overheard one of the girls next to me talking about it." Paul nodded his head slowly. disappointment swelling inside him. knowing that most likely the rest of the band will be there too, including him. "we can come back next week paulie, you'll speak to him again," George reassured him. Paul laughed in response, "its fine George honestly i spoke to him once i only came to check out his band, and i have, so let's go and get some drinks." the boys wondered over to the bar, Lacey watching their every move like the pervert she was, eyes raking them from head to toe. making even George feel uncomfortable. "Lacey we'll have two gin and tonics and if you'd please stop looking at us like that it would be much appreciated," George spoke whilst checking his nails. Lacey eyes widened as she scurried off to make their drinks. Paul laughed lightly at his friends bluntness. they sat down on barstools to the far end of the bar, away from Lacey and any other kind of commotion. the band had seemed to disperse now, patrick or Richard to George's knowledge had left just minutes before ordering drinks meaning that he was potentially somewhere round the club. "Lacey! lad wanna make us all a pint, three for specifics as our pete has gone to host an orgy," a loud voice boomed from the other side of the bar, George's and Paul's heads snapped up to search for the voices owner landing on the drummer whom George obviously fancied, and the boy with style stood by his side. "you're lucky you even get served in here you cheeky git," Lacey replied half-joking, "and you're lucky we don't report you for harassing poor underage boy's you pervert," another voice spoke as Paul and George watched the scene unravel, Paul's eyes widened as he realised who's voice it was. when did he arrive? he seemed to not of noticed them yet "Paul, there he is! you need to talk to him!" George span round in his chair lightly hitting him in the arm. speaking louder than intended. Paul kept his eyes on his mate afraid if he looked back at him he would've heard. "there is no way George! keep your voice down they'll hear you!" Paul whisper-shouted back, returning the hit in the arm. "Paul-McCartney! he was ogling you on stage you need to speak to him," Paul rolled his eyes at the clear exaggeration from his friend. " George Harrison, i swear to god if you don't keep your voice down i'm going to-" Paul's voice was suddenly cut off by a series of whispers coming from a bit further down the bar. well, attempted whispers. "that's him, bookshop boy?" "in the red?" "He came?" "you're sure?" "well are you going to say hello?" "His friends fit too" George blushed wondering is it was the drummer who said it. Paul notices and rolled his eyes. "bloody hell johnny boy, sure are punching mate" johnny. "oh my goodness if no one else is going to address the gigantic elephant in the room, i will gladly. bookshop boy, come on." before Paul even had a chance to respond George had grabbed his hand and yanked him off the stool, headed towards the boys only a few seats down, all of which were already watching.