He lifts my chin with his finger and meets my eyes with his.

"I missed you," he says.

No he didn't, he didn't.

"Yes, I did, I know you think I'm lying but I'm not," he says.

"Nessa dear," my moms voice comes. Before she enters the hall, I remove my hands from his neck but he doesn't let go.

"Josh!" I whisper yell, but he just smirks.

"Nessa did you find your husband already?" She asks laughing.

"Uhm no," I say clearing my throat.

"Then dance with the other guys, hurry up, some might leave," she says.

Josh tries to say something but I quickly interrupt him. "Fine I'll dance with them," I say.

"Nessa," he says firmly, scaring me a little.

I don't respond and start dancing with others.
-
-
-
-
-
-
I dance with all of the guys and none of them, were making me feel how I once felt with Josh.

"Sorry there, but I'm going to have to steal Ness from you," Josh says to Jenna's little cousin; who was 9.

"But I like Ness," he says pouting.

I bend down and kiss him on the cheek and he walks away from us smiling.

"So I'm guessing your gonna choose him?" Josh asks 'sadly'.

"Yeah I'm sorry Josh, but he's it for me," I say as he makes a pout.

We both end up laughing and he pulls me in to start dancing.

"Haven't done this since our welcome ball," He says causing my mood to drop.

"So why are you even back?" I ask.

"Company is moving back to New York, plus my parents want to find me a wife," he says.

"Hope you find her," I say letting go of him to stop dancing. He clearly doesn't have it since he pulls me back in.

He does this too often.

"Why didn't you say goodbye?" He asks.

His eyes meet mine and I have trouble opening my mouth. "I-I" he cuts me off.

Well not really cut off, I wasn't saying anything.

"What the hell was so important you couldn't come to say goodbye to me," he says even though he knows I wasn't busy.

"Josh—" I get interrupted.

"No Ness, I wanted you there, more than anyone. You were supposed to be there, with Lucas, but you weren't!" He yells but not too loud.

"I'm sorry," I try to add on more but just can't.

"You're sorry? You're sorry? Bloody hell Nessa what the hell is wrong with you? You're so stubborn! You didn't know how badly I wanted you there and you wanted to make a point?" He yells again.

I tear slips down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away.

"Just get the hell away from me," he says.

"Josh wait-" I say as my voice cracks, but he doesn't stop. He just angrily walks away.

I go into that hall that we were in before, just to get away from this state but my mom and Lucas enters.

"Nessa have you chosen your guy," my mom says.

Not. Right. Now.

"Seriously mom? Do you not see she is upset? Not right now!" Luke yells at mom.

"Lucas you will not yell at me!" She replies.

"Just go home mom, I'll bring Nessa," he says trying to seem calm.

She left the two of us, and we were the only ones in the whole banquet.

"I'm sorry about Josh, I figured something happened between you two, he seemed mad as hell." He says.

"Let's talk about something else," I say.

"Uh Ness there is some big news, you might wanna know," he says hesitantly.

"What is it?" I ask Lucas.

"Don't be mad I just found out," he says.

"Just tell me," I said growing impatient.

"Tonight was to see if you picked any man, if you didn't, you'd be set up with Josh, which they are doing now.."

"What—" he interrupts me.

"You're going to have an arranged marriage with Josh."

••a/n••

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Lmao bahah... hows that for an ending. Oop thoughts on what's going on???

Q.O.T.D. ~ have you read my finished fanfic? About Jessa? If not you should do so :) lmao that's so cheesy but I had to ;)

Vote and Comment!

Luv ya ;)
~dwightkshrutefr