Innocence Is For The Weak!

*H-Hey, Long time no see guys! I am so disappointed with myself for leaving you all on a cliff-hanger. I personally hate been left on a cliff-hanger, and I know some of you all also don't like it either. SO I PROMISE to update frequently, with this whole stay home drill. Just to let you guys know there will be a lot of POV changes in this chapter, so you have been warned. So to make it up to you guys this will be a long chapter and I, Me the Author, Promise to release TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS Today or Tomorrow for leaving you all on cliff-hangers. So without further adieu, Let Get Reading!*

Previously On The Rejected Hybrid

"You my child are my daughter, I created you to be the beacon of hope for this nation of species. I knew this day would happen, it going just according the prophecy." she said.

"See my child, you are indeed my blood, for I speak the truth." The prophecy, is decades old, bring forth justice and equality. The prophecy speak of a child who will over come many obstacles in it life, from being rejected by their mate, escaping to join another pack, become stronger, meeting their secondary chance mate, training to be the queen of all supernaturals, stop the 'Infinity War Zone', and have pups to ensure that the prophecy will be repeated."

"I had this really weird dream, and everything just seems to foggy," I said lying. I remember everything that happen. He seems to buy that story. "Well the nurse said your going to have to stay the night to make sure you don't have another dizzy spell," he said. "Oh okay," I said. Well that gives me time to think.

Who am I really, and what is this prophecy I just heard of?

Chapter 18 - Lauren's POV

Have you ever wondered who could change the way one thinks? Or how someone you thought could be so innocent could betray you? Life has many ways of make jokes out of the positivity in peoples lives. I know your confused to what going on so let just go back three weeks ago, to explain what happen.

Three Weeks ago

"Oh My Gosh, why do I have to run with these pathetic wolves I'm the Luna for Pete sake." Said Tiffany, the main complainer when we train. "Not by choice" Someone in the crowd said, it took all of me to not laugh. "Look Ashley, Nicole, Gabby, shoot whatever your name is, if you don't want to do these training drill then your free to leave." I said emotionless, waiting on some slick remark that she's going to reply with. "Thank you peasant, this is sooo bad for my legs and makeup." She said emphasizing the o in so. As she get ready to walk off, I noticed the other pack and my pack looking shocked, on how I just let this girl free from training, however; I had everything under control. As she started walking I decided to pull a "little" prank. And by little I mean a big prank. As she began walking off, I use my elemental powers, to make the ground under her start moving slow so she wouldn't feel anything. I also made some vines wrap around her legs. As she tried to enter the pack house, I put enough force to pull her back, making her land onto the ground with a loud thump. "Argghh" She said letting out a grunt. As she tries to get up, I made some water balls (Bubbles) from a near by water fountain, and place them over her head. As she begins to get up, I made the water land on her head. Oh did I mention that it was freezing cold water. So that hard make-up she so desperately wanted to keep was totally ruined. "OH MY GOSH! what is going on?," She said all scared like. At this point, I'm rolling on the floor, bursting out laughing. " Oh so you think this is funny, huh peasant." she said looking at me. "No, I think it hilarious, isn't that why someone laughs, HUH?" I said grinning like a fool. "I'm going to kill you," she said running at me. I dodge, kicking her feet from under her. She lands on the ground, but she quickly gets up. "Sooo Ms. Rejected thinks she some badass now, well... newsflash, you just the same trash from years ago." She said while punching me in the stomach. I arch my back down the block the blow. Her words hit, making lose control.