No freaking way

*that Dylan in the Mini Media*

Recap_______)_)

"That a pretty name and this is the Night Riders Pack. 🤗 he said with a smirk. The night riders pack is the most feared pack in the world. "Well I be on my way it was nice meeting you," said beginning to walk of but I felt Hands wrap around my waist. And guess what I felt sparks. He is my secondary mate.

Next Chapter<<<<

What The Heck! I got a second mate the isn't right. No no no no no he going to reject me. I started walking backwards. He look at me confused. As I started walking back something in my mind told me to run and that what I did. I took of running. I past trees and a pond, but then I heard a wolf howl from behind me. I got very scared and then notice the borders to cross. Just as 2 miles away . As I was running I was suddenly tacked to the ground. It was Dylan the Alpha. "Why would you run away from me mate." He spit out harshly. " I-I-I," I started stuttering. He look angry and sad that I would run. "I don't want you to rejected me like my other mate did," I started crying and started trying to wiggle out of his grip. His expression soften as he gently got off of me. "Why would I do that to a pretty girl like you," He said heart like to me. "Please let me go please," I said. " I will never I mean ever hurt you never think that ok," he said seriously. "O-O-K," I stuttered. I then felt little headed and was consumed in dark light.

Dylan POV-

(This is before she ran)

I touch her lightly and felt sparks. She my mate! I finally found her. I think she felt it to because when she did she look happy then scared. Hmm I wonder why. When I was about to ask she started backing up. That broke my heart to know she scared of my. Then all of a sudden she started to run. I let out a  loud growl. Then started to run after her. She was trying to cross borders NOOOO! I pick up speed and luched at her. "Why would you run aay from me mate," I said harshly. "I-I-I," she stuttered. I was heartbroken. " I thought you were going to reject me like my other mate," She said. she was rejected that mad my blood boil. That why she ran. I felt my face soften and I said," I wouldn't do that to pretty girl like you mate, Do   not ever I mean ever think that ok," I said. "O-O-K," she said. then she started to pass out. I carry her bride style to my pack. I got strange look from my pack members. I took her to my pack doctors and they started to she what wrong with her. " let me in there," I said. "We can't I'm sorry," I just set down and wait for them to tell me.