Meet You

*this is Dylan at the top mini media*
Lauren POV
Recap
After meeting all my supernatural all of a sudden I heard growling and twigs snapping.
~next chapter~
I began to run because who in the hell would stay. Dumbass. As I was running the wolf caught up and knock me down onto the forest floor. He look like he was mind linking someone. He walk behind at tree and put one his clothes. "What are you doing on this pack territory." Said the unknown man. "I'm so sorry I was just passing through I don't want to cause any trouble, I will be on my way." I stated as I started to get up but suddenly there was a loud growl. When I say loud i mean loud. I flinched. "Rouge what are you doing on my land!" His voice boom but sent shivers down my back in the good way.I'm guessing he is the alpha of this pack. "I.i.i was just passing through please let me go." I stuttered. "Cody go back to the pack house I'll meet you there." Said the alpha. The dude name Cody ran off and went to I think the pack house. "Hi I'm Dylan I'm the alpha here." Said Dylan. "😦 umm I'm Lauren and also what name is this pack." I asked. "That a pretty name and this is the Night Riders Pack. 🤗 he said with a smirk. The night riders pack is the most feared pack in the world. "Well I be on my way it was nice meeting you," said beginning to walk of but I felt Hands wrap around my waist. And guess what I felt sparks. He is my secondary mate.