Their's Shocked Faces!

(Sorry for the wait here is another chapterrrrr!!!)

Well after we introduce ourselves ate with everyone look at us. I got sick and tried of them look at us, so I gave them a piece of my mind. "WILL YOU ALL STOP STARING AT US DANG LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF MCDONALD'S GIRLS!" I yelled at them. They stared back with shocked faces. I then went back to eating, after eating me and my pack of friends walk up the stairs. Me and Dylan walk into our room and laid down on the bed. 

 (A/N If anyone doesn't know what the McDonald girl look like this is what she look like. 

As we were laying there Dylan asked me something

As we were laying there Dylan asked me something. "Aye Lauren do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked with the puppy dog face. Ugh I hate when people do that it hard to say no. "Ummm.....Sure?" I said. He jump up and hug me and said be ready at 8:30 oh and dress cute and casual. He left me to get ready. I walk to Nia room to ask her for her help. I knock on the door and it open 5 minutes later. "Hey gurl what you need," she asked letting me in her room. "Well Dylan asked me on a date and I need your help." i said quickly, but somehow she heard me. "Gurl come on what are we waiting for." She said run to the bath room to get makeup, curlers, a flat iron, and other thing I don't know what it was. 

2 and a half  hours later at 8:27

After she did her thing, her words not mind, I look in the mirror and saw a whole new person. I had to touch my face to see if it was me. I scream thank you at her so many times she had hit me up side my head. That shit hurt because she heavy handed. Anyway I hug her then walk to my room and grab my essentials and walked down the stairs. It was a lot of people down in the living room, but I didn't care. All of a sudden I was pushed up on the wall by the one the only Kameron Kidd. "Where are you going dress like that mate," he said with his eyes turning black. "First of all your not my mate last time i check you rejected me so yeah, and Second of all I'm going on a date with my mate Dylan." I said with a smirk on my face. He was pulled off me by Dylan. Man did I tell that he look H.O.T man that ain't no lie. He look back at me and pull me towards him. "Are you okay Lauren," He asked me. "Yep," I said popping the 'p'. We walked out the house and he pulled me into his red Ferrari. Let just say the date was one hell of a date. ;) 

 ;)