All My Fault

( this above is a new character... See I was going to put Kameron but decided against it..

Previous Chapter

I said with a smirk on my face. He was pulled off me by Dylan. Man did I tell that he look H.O.T man that ain't no lie. He look back at me and pull me towards him. "Are you okay Lauren," He asked me. "Yep," I said popping the 'p'. We walked out the house and he pulled me into his red Ferrari. Let just say the date was one hell of a date. ;) 

Kameron POV

(A/N This is before they came to the pack) 

It been 1 year without Lauren...and the pack has been through a lot of problem dealing with rouges, not knowing how to cook like her, and taking care of each other. 1 year without a mate... my mate... anyway after she left the whole pack has been depressed and haven't had the chance to train. We lost everything and now we need help for the most powerful pack. Anyway, I got up and took a cold shower, draining all my thoughts away. The Night Riders Pack would be here in 30 minutes. I got dressed and walk out my room, walking to the kitchen. As I was walking to the kitchen, Tiffany (If you don't remember she was the thot) "Hi baby," she said trying to sound sexy. Let me tell you her breathe smelled like garlic and onions. Disgusting. "Leave me alone Tia, Tiara, Tiny, whatever you name is." I said. She look in shock. "My name is Tiffany,"She said running away crying. 

30 minutes 

I heard car doors closing and motorcycles shutting off. I look at the front door and see Tiffany opening the door. I heard her tell the alpha i think "Hello there hot stuff,"  then you heard "Not Interested." Laughter is all you heard, which made Tiffany stomp off. I walk to the door and introduce myself. I smelt this sweet scent come to my nose. Smelt like chocolate and caramel. I look towards the person with the helmet on. The person then went towards alpha Dylan, then wrapped their arms around him. Then I knew it was a female. She then took off her helmet and sat it on her bike. She was stunning. She look familiar and was tatted up. I showed them to their rooms and told them lunch starts at 6.

One Hour later 6:00

I was sitting at the table with my pack at the kitchen table, waiting patiently for the Night Riders pack. They came down for the stairs and were dressed nicely. Making me feel out of place. In my own home. I look at them in Awe. (some thought it was Kameron but it was Tiffany) They then introduce themselves, but one stuck out to me. "My name is Lauren Jackson and this is my mate Dylan  Cole," I growled lowly. Lauren look at me and said "Did you get my note, Because I'm Back an stronger than ever BITCHES!" Oh no hell is coming, and fury has yet came.