Meet New People

*This is Nia she going to be in this chapter*

When  I wake up in the morning I roll out  of bed and count my money

I'm so wavy--

I hit the alarm and walk in to my walk in closet that my mate got me and pick some clothes out. I been here for a week and made some new friends. After taking a shower I put on my clothes.

 After taking a shower I put on my clothes

After putting on all my clothes I walk downstairs and saw Nia. Nia is 5'6 and a badass. She very kind if you get to know her. "Hey Nia what are you doing to day," I said curious. "Nun, chilin" She said lazily. she asked did we want to do 21 question. I said yes.

(Lauren is bold and Nia is underline)

Favorite color: Green & Blue

Favorite animal: puppies & Cheetah

Favorite Youtuber: Pewdiepie & Brooklyn & Bailey

Favorite actor: Dylan O'Brien & Kevin Hart

Favorite NBA Player: Chris Paul & Stephen Curry

Favorite Football Player: Odell Beckham Jr. & Cam Newton

Celebrity Crush: Dylan O'Brien & August Alina

Favorite Food: Chicken Parmesan & Sea Food

The continued playing until they want to shopping.

(This is Nia outfit)

Third POV

When they were done that had an idea to sneak out and go shopping. They waited till everyone backs were turn then started running. The made it out and walk to Nia light Blue Mercedes ad hopped in. They back out of the driveway and headed toward the mall. "That was fun," said Lauren. " You'll get used to it," said Nia shrugging. "So you do this every time to go somewhere." said Lauren shocked. "When your mate with the beta you have to." She said. Lauren made a O shaped with her mouth. They made it the mall and when to every shop with people look at them with lust filled eyes. They when to the food court and got subway and head home. (You thought I forgot the drama nope) But then a group of boys came up to them and start flirty. "Hey there hot stuff," said one of the boys. "sorry not interested have a boyfriend," They said together. "They don't have to know." said other boy. They started walking away until on of the boys grab Lauren hand. "Where do you think your going sweetheart." said the boy holding Lauren hand. "To her boyfriend," Said a voice behind them. Everyone turned around and saw Jake and Dylan standing there with their arms crossed. "My bad we were just leaving." They left running. The girls were laughing when they were pick up and put in a car.

*Cliffhanger*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Nia Car)