A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19

Start from the beginning

I go on my run and once I get back, Izu is ignoring me, Denki is acting smart, Momo is dressed in punk clothing, Shoto is acting how Ida usually acts, Ida doesn't really care about the rules this morning, Shoji is acting disrespectful, Sato is ignoring anything sweet, Mineta is respecting women, Ocha is ignoring Mochi and not speaking to Tsu, Izu or Ida. Tsu isn't speaking to anyone and looks like a goth, and I'll stop there because this is a nightmare.

"I'm dreaming, right?" I ask Katsuki as I walk over to him.

Katsuki turns to me with a glare and I take a step back. "Fucking Kage." He tchs and walks away.

I don't understand what's happening so I go to my room.

I grab clothes and I go shower and change into a black sweater with white joggers.

I sit on my bed, trying to think of what is happening.

Later that day, I sit in the common room, playing my game.

Izu sits down across from me and I pause my game to look up at him.

"What's wrong Izu?" I ask him.

He scoffs and ignores me.

I look at him worried. "Izu, are you ok?" I ask him.

"Leave me alone." Izu says to me.

I get confused by that.

I get up. "I guess if you, want your space, I'll leave you to it then." I say to him and I take my switch with me to my bedroom and Eve isn't in here.

I set my switch down and I head to Katsuki's room and I knock.

"This cat is mine, go away." Katsuki says on the other side of the door.

I head to my room again and I look at my calendar to see its April 1st.

"Those bastards are pranking me." I say to myself.

I put on my boots as I come up with a comeback plan.

I head to Shinso's dorm house and I knock.

The door gets opened by one of his classmates.

"Is Shinso here?" I ask him.

"He's inside." He says and moves aside.

I nod and I go to his dorm room.

I knock on his door and after a couple minutes, it opens to reveal my sleep deprived friend.

"Ray." Shinso says surprised.

I look around before going inside his room. "I'm gonna do a comeback prank against my entire class who are acting the total opposites of themselves and freaking me out." I say and Shinso nods.

"Who else is gonna be in on this?" Shinso asks me.

"I'm gonna try to get Monoma and Yui from class B." I say to Shinso.

He nods and the four of us gather in his common room where we plan out the comeback prank.

"Shinso is gonna use everybody else and lifeless zombies to hoard my class and scare then living shit out of them. Monoma and Yui will sneak up behind my class once they are backed into a corner and scare them shitless and hopefully they admit to what they've done, to which I will casually walk through the crowd, arm an arm with Shinso while dressed as a king and queen and condemn them to death." I say and Monoma starts laughing.

"Should we really do this with the quarantine though?" Yui asks me.

"We're teenagers with immune systems, we'll be fine, and it won't be too long anyways, probably about a half hour." I say and she nods.

We map out exactly what to do and where everyone will be going.

Me and Shinso get dressed for this, in this case he has a crown on his head with the king cape and I'm wearing a tiara.

"I feel stupid." Shinso says to me.

"Good." I say and I leave the room to put on a cream sweater with high waisted black skinny jeans with a gucci belt along with my black flat boots.

I come back and we're ready to lead an army of zombies.

Shinso brainwashes all the students of U.A. minus Monoma, Yui and my class.

Everything goes according to plan and me and Shinso walk down a flight of stairs made of water to stand in front of my class.

"You were behind this?" Denki asks shocked.

"This is what happens when you not only freak me out but hurt my feelings." I say and Shinso nods.

Me and Shinso look at each other and smirk and we look at my class. "Die." We say and walk away as the students over take them in a wave.

As soon as me and Shinso get outside, I snicker.

"Remind me never to freak you out or hurt your feelings." Shinso says to me.

"You won't if you know what's good for you." I say to him with a slight smirk.

Shinso nods. "When do we release them?" Shinso asks me.

I look back at my classmates as they beg except for Katsuki. "We'll give it ten minutes." I say and Shinso nods. "I'll make breakfast." I say and Shinso nods and we head to his dorm house where I make the two of us breakfast.

"You get about as much sleep as I do, so why do you look better?" Shinso asks me.

"I eat healthier and I shower." I say and Shinso smirks.

"Are you saying I don't shower?" Shinso asks me.

I observe him for a moment. "You do, but its been a couple days." I say and he looks at me surprised. "Your skin is too oily and your hair looks a bit greasy." I say and Shinso looks up at his hair.

"Its not that greasy." Shinso tries to reason.

"You can release everyone, but go take a shower." I say and Shinso nods.

We finish breakfast and Shinso releases everyone.

I head back to my dorm house and my class just stares at me as I scowl at them.

I stick up my nose and go up to my room.

"Ray!" Mina cries.

"She's mad at us." Izu says nervously.

I huff and I sit on my bed and I play animal crossing for a while as Katsuki tries to apologize, but I ignore him.

"I will never do that again." Katsuki says as he stands next to my bed.

I look at him. "Fine, you can come back." I say and Katsuki jumps on me and starts tickling me to death and I laugh.

"Don't ever ignore me again." Katsuki says to me with a smirk as he gets really close to my face.

I wipe a tear away as I smile. "Then don't pull such a stupid prank again." I say to Katsuki who nods.

Katsuki lays on top of me and gets comfortable.

Later that day everyone apologized to Ray because she refused to make dinner until they did.
-