A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19

Start from the beginning

The next day, someone in our dorm coughs and I spray them heavily with Lysol before sending them to their sleep quarters.
-

When animal crossing came out: Ray's POV

I run to the game store with Katsuki close behind.

"Must have animal crossing." I say and I slide into the store.

I go up to the check out counter while Katsuki looks around.

"Hello, I preregistered for the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game." I say to the employee.

"Name." He says to me.

"Ray Midoriya." I say to him.

He nods and looks through the games and gets to mine and I check out my new game along with like, four different games I preordered too.

Katsuki puts down his games and pays and we start heading back towards the dorm.

"That PS5 looked nice." Katsuki says to me.

I freeze. "There's a new one?" I say in a barely audible whisper.

"Yes, along with a new XBox." Katsuki says to me.

I turn around. "Must have." I say as I walk back towards the store.

Long story short, I bought both those new consoles and a game for each, I figure I'll download games on them later.

"Look whose rich." Some guy comments.

"And I'm not afraid to throw hands, so don't test me." I reply and Katsuki nods in agreement.

Me and Katsuki head back to the dorm and I set up my new consoles and I start playing animal crossing on my switch as Katsuki plays on his switch.

I go fishing, a lot and I mean a lot.

I catch bugs and go fishing and I dig up stuff.

By the time I've done all I can for today, I'm laying upside down on my bed.

I sigh in content as I turn my switch off for now. "Ok, this game is officially gonna take me a long while to finish." I say as I attempt to sit up, but Katsuki is sleeping on my stomach.

I set my switch on the floor and I manage to turn so that my head is propped on my bed.

Katsuki pins me to the bed and buries his head in my stomach.

I run my fingers through his hair and I take a nap.

April 1st

I head down to the kitchen with a yawn.

"Oh hey Midoriya." Kiri says to me with a brooding look.

I look at him confused. "Is something wrong Kiri?" I ask confused.

"This is just how I normally am Midoriya." Kiri says to me.

I get uncomfortable by that. "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask him.

"Your soul." Kiri replies darkly.

"I'll get you a glass of Milk then." I say to him nervously and I go get him a glass of milk.

I walk back to see Tokoyami acting the total opposite of himself as I set the glass of milk down in front of Kiri.

"Good morning Aizawa." Tokoyami says as he smiles brightly.

I take a step back. "Go make yourself some coffee." I say to him as I point to the kitchen.

I head up to my room and I get ready for my run.