{ c h a p t e r t h r e e - t h e c a r r i d e r e f u s a l }

Hey lovelies! Okay so I will not updated based on how many reads I have, but I will update because I want to. I never dreamed of having millions of reads or thousands of votes. I simply just wanna share my stories to you guys and it's either you love it or you hate it. Okay enough with the babbling, here's Chapter 3. Hope you enjoy it so far! :)

Dedicated to xxLoveMeNotxx

-Kylie Smith-

The calculus test was surprisingly easy. I've been freaking out over it at lunch since I will be having it next period, because I didn't study and procrastinated pretty much when I told my self three weeks ago that I will be focused and concentrated. The next thing I know, I was stalking some hot people on Instagram with my textbook unopened for the past 5 hours. Yeah, I kind of suck at making promises.

1:56

I lifted my head to glance at the clock. Great, 44 minutes till school's out. I was one of the few people who finished the test first and everyone else is still testing. I returned my attention to Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

I was so engrossed with the book that I lost track of time until the bell rang.

The thought of laying in bed while eating a jar of Nutella sounds so good and relaxing until dang---I remember that I have soccer practice today after school!

I mentally groaned. All I wanna do is straight up just take a nap right now. Stupid soccer practice. Stupid schedule. Stupid day. Ugh. Stupid everything. Grrr.

Once I packed my binders and books in my backpack, I headed towards the locker room.

Two people were pressed up the corner heavily making out. I watched in horror as the girl started to unbutton the guy's shirt. The guy's hand slipped under her skimpy short when I couldn't just take it anymore.

"Get a fucking room, idiots!" I yelled at them. They sprang away from each other and stared at me with a startled expression.

Cole.

He just ran a hand through his hair nonchalantly while the girl here---is that Alicia?! Alicia, the girl who literally beats up any guy who gets 2 feet near her?! Alicia, Cole, making out?!

What doesn't even make more sense is that he just got into a break up with Erin this morning. He couldn't have moved on that fast and easy! They spent 2 years together. They were the It couple of our school. They did everything together. I saw the way they look at each other. I cannot just believe that they broke up because it wasn't working outanymore.

Here he is, about to have sex in the girl's locker room. Scrutinizing him, he had the same boring look he always plasters. He seemed so unaffected about the break up when the image says otherwise.

Maybe he just had an headache, that's why he was steadying himself against the wall. Maybe what we thought they had wasn't what they really were.

Maybe their relationship was only based on sexual desires. Maybe he didn't care at all.

"If you don't want me to report you both. I suggest you leave this instant. Lucky for you it was only me who've witnessed such a disgraceful act. The other girls will walk in any minute and you really don't want any drama spreading around the school about how you almost ended up fucking in a school locker room if it weren't for a student that walked in." I said firmly.

Fear flashed against Alicia's eyes. She squeaked and tiptoed passed me, as if I was about to bite her, and left. However, Cole made no move.

Sighing, I strode towards him and gave me a confused look.