{ c h a p t e r t h i r t y t h r e e - t h e l o v e f o r e s t p 2 }

Author's Note: I would've updated earlier, but Wattpad was acting weird and stupid and it would not saved what I wrote, so I have to re-write again. Sorry for not updating for a couple weeks, but I worked hard on his chapter. Hope you like it!

Chapter's Theme Song: All Through The Night-Sleep At Night

Chapter Thirty Three

-Kylie Smith-

"You could've ruined anything but my eyes," I gawked at the drawn devil of me by no other than Cole. I continued to have my mouth gaped open as I scrutinized the horrible illustration. In this picture, my eyes have those lizard and snakes slits, my teeth had fangs, and my head has 2 pointy, sharp looking horns planted on either side.

"Why do you say that?" He asked with boredom while he throws pebbles at the river swiftly. The pebble hopped 3 times flawlessly.

"Because my eyes are the nicest thing out of all of me," I admitted out loud. My eyes are darkish-blue with green surrounding it. Then, with me having blessed eyelashes, they're so long and thick, making it look like I wear mascara when I don't. But when I want to them to look bolder and thicker, I only coat a couple brushes or three.

"There's nothing nice about you. You're just pure evil and ugly," his mouth formed into that stupid smirk again.

I scoffed, insulted. Ugly he say?

The warmth of his embrace still warmth my body, and his head on mine felt like printed. Why? Just when I was ready to get over him, he did something again that made me change my mind. He just hugged me and then I forgot what I was supposed to do.

That was the third time we hugged. The first time was when we were playing tag on our first date and to make things even sound cheesier, it was under the rain. He lifted me up and ran around with me on his shoulders.

The second time was when I stayed home for him because he was sick from out little rain playing. We both collided together on the bed, me on top of him. That second that happened, I was so tempted to pull him closer and enclosed my lips with his.

God, I probably sound like a creep. I couldn't be talking about my ex boyfriend like this, right?

I shouldn't even have thoughts like these in the first place!

"Sorry but I'm not a mirror," I come- backed.

"When did you get so clever at comebacks?" He demanded, clearly shocked at my response.

"I've always been clever, idiot. Did you forget that we've lived next to each other for 18 years and I always have to put up with you?" I emphasized. "The answer to that stupid question is that I've had practiced. If you know what I mean, " I smiled .

"Sometimes, I wonder whether you're just being sassy or an asshole," he huffed.

"Look, there's a difference between being sassy and being a bitch. I just happen to be both."

"I did not see that coming."

"And there's a difference between having dick and being one. You also happen to do a good job on being both," I grinned venomously.

"Geez thanks," he looked offended. "And FYI, my dick is-"

"Before we get any further and bring up a scarring topic...yet...." I stopped him before he could do a permanent damages to me. "These sketches are amazing!" I claimed, impressed, as I flipped through his sketchpad. One of the sketches were a lady listening to music while she slouched against a chair, looking bored; a little boy jumping in the air with a butterfly net...and at last, an illustration of hands intertwined.