Chapter I

Story Keys
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Father Name
M/n: Mother Name
Italics is for whisper

3rd POV

Y/n: "I'll be going now"

Y/n walks to the outside of his mansion and grabs his baggage, The small Private Plane his family owned was parked right outside of the mansion where there is plenty of runaway to take off.

M/n: "Don't forget Call when you Get there! And say hi to Olga for me dear!"

F/n: "Have a Safe Trip!"

Y/n replies by swaying his hands goodbye, he boards the plane and the door closes after he enters.

He sits in one of the chairs and relaxes.

Pilot: "Don't worry Sir Y/n And just enjoy the flight, we'll be there in noon, if thing went According to plan"

Y/n obliges and plugs his earphones in his phone and plays some music and relaxes.

The pilot starts the plane's engine and moves from the runway, the plane takes off to the skies and flies away.

Location: Chaldeas

The plane landed safely in the snowy mountain of Chaldea and Stops on one of its hangars.

Y/n grabs his baggage and gets out of the plane, A guard rushed to the unexpected visitor.

Guard: "Who are you? We're not expecting anymore Magus or Master Candidates anymore in here!"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n, I'm a friend Of Olga Marie Animusphere, I came to see her"

The guard upon Hearing the name immediately bows his head down and panicked.

Guard: "I-I-I'm Sorry Sir Y/n! We weren't expecting you To Visit Chaldea"

Y/n: "You don't have to apologise, I came without notice so I understand, Tell me where is Olga?"

Guard: "S-S-She Should be in the Control room briefing the new recruits Sir!"

Y/n: "Thank you for the information, And please stop calling me sir, I'm not a Commander y'know"

Y/n leaves the guard to enter Chaldea's.

Upon entering the main gates there was a Elevator that could many People simultaneously, Not knowing what floor should he go he asked one of the Guards who was stationed on the entrance for help, The guard happily obliges and pressed one of the many buttons there,Y/n thanks the guard for his help and enters the elevator.

The elevator goes down for a few minutes and then opens its doors, after exiting the elevator he saw to long corridors leading to god knows where, but to his luck two operators where talking near the elevator, he approach the two and asks for Direction to the Control Room.

Y/n: "Excuse me but can you give me directions to the Control room?"

Staff Operator: "Ah, you must be one of the new Master Candidates? Well the control room is in the left corridor, Just follow it and you'll find a Big Gate with the Chaldea Crest in it."

Y/n thanked the Lady and follows her direction.

The walk to the Control room only took a few minutes, as The Lady told him Y/n stumbles upon a Big gate with the Chaldea Crest.

Y/n: "Wow, That is a huge gate.... How do I open it?"

Y/n first tried knocking giving it a light tap.

Nothing happens.

He then adds more force to the knock.

Nothing happens.