Chapter 7-Goodbye.

♡Soviet's POV♡
12/25/1991

Tomorrow..or..tonight...I will pass away....leaving everyone and everything without me.....It- it won't impact most of them too badly....some will celebrate while some will cry. But those who cry would probably move on sooner or later, right? I-I just wish to be forgotten...

....No....no I don't..if I would have wished to be forgotten then I wouldn't have thrown a wonderful Christmas party for ame. Or decorate and laugh with Britain...Something changed in me...I swear...

Russia...Russia is still very young...but I know...I know he will do a great job filling my place....I know he will take care of his siblings...he'll be better than me...I know it.....I know it.......

☆Ame's POV☆

Christmas party......Oh yeah! I almost forgot. These past four days I've been really depressed lately. Maybe..this Christmas will bring me cheer.
Of course it will! It's Christmas!

I quickly got up and rushed to get ready. I put on a Christmas sweater and a Christmas necklace. I thought I looked cute. I went outside and breathed in the fresh air. It was nice.

I got to the party and was amazed with the lights and decorations. Then I noticed USSR by the door staring at me with a soft smile. I know he only has a short time to live so that's why I'm gonna make the best of it!

I walked up to him and pulled him inside and was ready for the time of my life!

~*Shortly after the party*~

~*3rd person*~
12/26/1991
12:31 am

USSR led America to the top of a mountain unveiling a beautiful moonlit sky up above them. "Ame....I wish for my grave to be right here.....right here where I die...." "anything for you..." America softly smiled as they both kissed. "Goodbye my love..." USSR said has he slowly faded away....

~*bonus*~

"Son where are you going?" Britain asked. "Just going to see someone...." America replied holding a bouquet of beautiful blooming flowers. "Oh~ I see.." "dad, don't get the wrong idea...."

America left his fathers house and walked to the same mountain where his beloved lover had passed away. As he got to the top of the mountain to see Soviet's grave, he replaced the old flowers with fresh blooming ones. He sat next to the grave whilst looking at the same old beautiful moonlit sky.

"I miss you USSR...."

((Why does this remind me of the song remember me from coco-