Chapter 1-The Meeting.

♡Soviet's POV♡

Soviet had just woken up. He slowly got up as he remembered there was a meeting today. The meeting included Britain, France, Germany, and....America.
Did he really have to see him again? 'He will worry about it later' he reminded himself.
He got dressed and wen't to the kitchen to make his kids breakfast.
As soon as he got there he saw his son Russia making breakfast already. "Oh hey dad! I made breakfast since I know you have to leave early for your meeting." Russia said as he was taking out plates. "Oh russia, you really didn't have to..." Soviet took a seat at the table while smiling at his son. Russia placed the plates of his delicious handmade breakfast on the table then wen't to go wake his siblings up. Soviet quickly ate his breakfast and wen't off to the meeting.

☆America's POV☆

He had gotten to the meeting all before the rest. Britain came in, France came in, Germany came in, then....Soviet. He gave a dirty glare at Soviet but luckily he didn't notice. As they were all seated the meeting started. It all started out ok, but ended with me and Soviet fighting. I HATE that communist scum. As we all walked out of the meeting room I noticed something off about Soviet. His face has looked pale, and he started to stumble. I would've asked if there was anything wrong, but I didn't want him to get any ideas that I care for him.
When I got home my dad told me that he was going to throw a party. Not that kind of party where teen kids get drunk and all that stuff, but a more classical party. I didn't wan't to come but my dad expects me to, what could go wrong?