Chapter 4-6 more days.

♡Soviet's POV♡
12/20/1991

Soviet spends most of the day with his kids and America. At night he usually cuts away his pains. What if they found out he cut? What if....He sighs as he tried to get those thoughts out of his head.
6 more days. I only have 6 more days to live. I've been thinking about America lately. I just can't figure out if I want to be friends...but even more. I shouldn't. I- I don't wan't to make him cry again. Soviet just realized that he was still sitting in bed thinking these thoughts. Soviet got up and got dressed. He then quickly went to go make breakfast. When he was finished making breakfast he woke his kids up so they could all have breakfast together. A typical mourning. Today he wanted to do something fun with his family. Maybe get ice cream, or watch a movie. He really didn't care. All he wanted to do is spend time with his loved ones before he died. He called America and asked him if he wanted to go somewhere. It turns out America had a really bad cold. Soviet left Russia in charge and went to America's house.

☆America's POV☆

His cold was worsening. He was coughing and sneezing everywhere. Soviet was coming over to take care of him. I was grateful, but he really didn't need to do this. I heard a knock on my door and it startled me. I suspected it was Soviet so I got up with my blanket around me and opened the door. "Hi Soviet..thanks for coming but you really didn't have to..." America said as he let him in. "Of course I had to! Now come you need rest." Soviet put a arm around America and lead him to his room. America laid  down on the bed and Soviet covered him with blankets. "Stay here and rest I will make tea, okay?" America nodded while Soviet went to make his tea. After a while Soviet came back with his favorite tea. "I have your favorite." Soviet placed the tea on the nightstand."How'd you know thats my favorite?"America said as he drank the tea. "It was the only kind of tea you had." Soviet chuckled and sat on the side of the bed. Not long after I finished my tea I fell asleep.

♡Soviet's POV♡

I can't lie...he's very cute when he's sleeping. I still shouldn't get that attached to him. I grabbed a book and started to read. After a while I noticed I was cuddled up with America. I smiled and continued to read but still thinking about me and America together. My last decision is no. I still don't wan't to break his tiny heart. I only have 6 more days after all.