Chapter 6-it's the truth.

☆Ame's POV☆
12/21/1991

No....it can't be true....we only became 'friends' a few days ago.....If..........-he sighed-.....if this is the truth.....I need sovi to say it himself......
I immediately dialed sovi's number after I thought to myself. I tried not to believe that he was going to die. That failed when he picked up the phone and told me the truth.

N-no....no...NO...I thought.....I thought...I had found my lover...my lover that would be with me until I die.... No....I guess I was mistook..... Why didn't he tell me before?.....Why?!

♡Soviet's POV♡

I had to tell ame at some point....he's probably crying right now.....My symptoms got worse so that's just great....I started to throw up blood.....and...my face was full of cracks.
I didn't care much though. The only thing I care about right now is making ame happy. Christmas is coming soon. It wouldn't hurt to celebrate his way of Christmas, right?
They were planning on throwing a party at Britain's house. Ehhhh....well..last time I was at a party it didn't go so well....welp..were just gonna have to hope.
I decided to go to Britain's to help with the party. I wanted to make it the best Christmas America's ever had. I walked and I walked and I walked until I got to Britain's house. He has a pretty big house.
I knocked and waited for an answer. Soon enough Britain opened the door. "Oh USSR, what brings you here?" "Well....America called me and...asked for the truth from me, so I wanted to make it up to him by helping you with the party." I replied.
"Oh I see, well come right in." Britain opened the wide door for me to step in. We spent almost the whole day decorating the house, yet we still weren't finished. And no we're not slow turtles. First he has quite a big house. Second I want to achieve my goal of making the best Christmas ever, just for America...

((Sorry this took so long ;v; my motivation literally just abandoned me and then a Smol Portion came back. I'm gonna do a mega time skip cuz I wanna finish this story really fast so I don't have to worry about not uploading it. Oh btw the drawing above was by me TvT