Chapter 5-Smiles.

♡Soviet's POV♡
12/20/1991

I eventually fell asleep right next to America. I had a horrible nightmare. I witnessed every wrong thing I did in the past. I didn't want to see this! I don't want to remember any of this! Wake up..wake up...wake up! I gasped for air once I woke up. I moved closer to America a hugged him softly, trying not to tear up. "Soviet?...." Soviet was startled then he let go of America. Then he felt arms wrap around him. "No. Hug me." Soviet was surprised at America's actions. He still hugged him though. Soon enough they both fell asleep hugging each other. Soviet woke up and checked the time. It was getting pretty late. Soviet gave America a peck on the cheek and then left. By now I can't resist having America as my lover. I just can't believe he was my enemy before this. As I walked home I saw the new ice cream shop. I decided to get my kids some. I quickly hurried home so the ice cream won't melt. When I got home russia was playing with his siblings. When they saw me with ice cream in my hands an even bigger smile grew on their faces. I couldn't help but wonder when would I see their smiles for the last time?

☆America's POV☆
12/21/1991
Once I woke up I saw that Soviet left. I remembered how I felt a slight peck on the cheek while I was sleeping. Am I really into that communist? I blushed at the thought of me and Soviet being together. I checked the time and it was about 6:00. I couldn't sleep since I was sleeping for almost the whole entire day yesterday. I walked to the kitchen to make more tea. I sat at the table mixing the tea, then I heard a knock on the door. "Why would anyone come visit me at this hour?" I opened the door to see my father, Britain. "Sorry to bother you son, but we really need to talk.." Britain walked right in at sat at the table. America
Sat across from him still mixing his tea. "So, Soviet wanted me to tell you that..." Britain took a deep breath between his sentence. "He wanted me to tell you that...he doesn't have much time to live..." America gasped at Britain's words. He started to tear up and cry while Britain supported him, but all he could do was question, when would he ever see his smile again?...