Cody Martin - Percabeth

Cody P.O.V

Hey people. The name's Cody, Cody Martin. Bad boy, player, guy of your dreams, popular and hottest guy of San Fran High.

I have dirty blonde hair, icy blue eyes and a four pack. I've dated nearly all the girls in school, except for one. The hottest chick, Annabeth Jackson. She has curly blonde hair and a sun kissed tan. But she isn't one of those dumb blonde sluts out there, oh no no, she has stormy grey eyes that are full of intelligence and one glare from her can make you pee in your pants. She claims to have a boyfriend in New York but no one believes her, we all know she says that to keep the flirter boys away from her.

Everyone knows that she's waiting for me so I'm going to ask her out after school, play with her, than dump her for someone hotter.

_____Time skip to after school_____

I walked out of school and to the carpark. I saw Annie sitting down, leaning against a tree trunk, reading a book in a different language. I smirked and walked over to her, making sure my blonde hair is still in a fashionable hairstyle.

"Hey Annibabe. You, me, my house at 8? Cool, see ya," I said and started to walk away, definite that the answer would be a yes.

"No and it's Annabeth!" was the only reply I got. I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at Annie. I had never been rejected before.

"Oh, sorry. Your house than?" I asked, hoping it would work.

"No," she said once again. "I have a boyfriend."

"Oh come on. I know you want me," I said, gesturing to my body. "And plus, no one can beat my looks."

"1. No, I don't want you, 2. Yes he can beat your looks and 3. He's coming to pick me up today." She replied.

"OK then, we'll see," I smirked and walked to my Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Black Series.

_______Few minutes later_______

A little while later, a blue Bugatti Veyron rolled into the carpark. I have to admit, it was better looking than my Mercedes. All chatter stopped and hundreds of pairs of eyes turned to look at the car, wondering who it belonged to.

Just a little while later, a hot, drool worthy boy came out. I'm straight but if I were a girl, I would be all over him.

He had disheveled black hair and a freaking six pack! But the most mesmerizing part were his eyes. Once again, I'm straight. His eyes were a deep sea green, as if a million shades of blue and green had been mixed together. He also had a killer tan, a lot like the one Annie has.

All the girls were mentally undressing him and the guys were giving him death glares, but he simply smirked.

His eyes scanned the crowds, and finally landed on who he was looking for. A small grin plastered itself onto his face. I followed his gaze, only to see that his eyes were fixed on Annie, who still hadn't looked up from her book.

If this guy was planning to get her, it's not going to work. All of a sudden, he started casually walking up to her, that is, before he was stopped in the middle by the school slut, Marlyn Caster.

"Hey hot stuff," she said in what was meant to be a flirtius way. "What's your name?"

"Uh, Percy Jackson," he replied. Jackson? Percy Jackson? Annabeth Jackson? They must be siblings. But, Annie never mentioned an older brother. They are siblings, right?

"Ohh, nice name. How about you come to my house at 8? My parents won't be home, anything could happen," Marlyn purred. Unfortunately, Percy didn't seem dazed.

"Uh, sorry, I have a girlfriend," he replied.

"So, she doesn't have to know."

Percy shook his head, and walked past her. Everyone watched as he walked up behind Annie and whispered something into her ear.

Bad move dude. Last time someone tried doing that, they ended up with a black eye and a few broken ribs.

But what happened next, surprised all of us. Annie looked up from her book and turned to look at Percy. A smile found its way onto her face.

"Seaweed Brain!" She yelled and enveloped Percy in a hug.

"Hey Wise Girl, missed you too," he replied. Annabeth pulled away and gave him a kiss. And it wasn't one of those sisterly pecks on the cheek, but full on THE LIPS! No way! If they were siblings, why were they kissing?!

Fortunately, someone decided to voice my thoughts. Annabeth pulled away from his lips and turned to face us. She grabbed Percy's hand and walked over to where the whole school was gathered.

"San Fran High, this is Percy Jackson, my husband!" She declared. I nearly fainted.

"Hu-hus-husband?" I stuttered.

"Yep," she said, popping the 'p'.

"Yeah right, as if he would marry you!" Marlyn screeched. "Your just a dumb blonde with contacts and a fake tan! Percy, honey, you could do so much better. Why have her when you can have me?" Before Annabeth could say something, Percy yelled,

"ANANBETH IS NOT A DUMB BLONDE! SHE IS A MILLION TIMES SMARTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! SHE DOESNT WEAR CONTACTS OR HAVE A FAKE TAN! UNLIKE YOU! I WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU IN A MILLION YEARS"

Marlyn stood there in shock. So did her posse. Annabeth walked over to her, and gave her a slap right on the cheeks.

"Ow! What was that for?!" She demanded.

"That was for hitting on MY HUSBAND!" She replied. Then, she walked over to me and kneed me where the sun doesn't shine. I groaned and doubled over in pain. "And that was for asking me out!" Soon after, Percy walked over and punched me in the jaw once, than twice in the gut.

"That was for troubling my wife!" He yelled. He took Annabeth's hand and together they walked to his car. Percy, being a gentleman, opened the door for Annabeth. She smiled at him and got in. Then, Percy went to the drivers side and got in, and drove away.

After that day, I met Isabelle, the girl of my dreams and got married to her. Percy and Annabeth showed me the meaning of true love. And I never forgot that.

That was how I met Percabeth.

Okay guys. That was my first story on Wattpad and I would really appreciate your votes and comments. Tell me if you have any suggestions. Please tell me if there is a mistake or an area I could improve in. Thank you for reading...

Disclaimer time!

Me: I, sadly, do not own any of the PJO or HOO characters, Rick Riordan does. I do, however, own the mortals and a few demigods in this story.

P.S. The multimedia is of Attraction on Britain's Got Talent performance on Read All About It.