"Do you want any coffee? tea?" tanong ko kaagad nang mailapag ko na ang duffel bag ko sa isang sofa chair. Agad niya naman itong tinanggihan dahil kakatapos niya lang raw magbreakfast.

I am drinking water when she started talking already, "Do you want to join the Exodus Fashion Show? It would be held in Ilocos probably next month," aya nito sakin habang nakaupo sa sofa at hawak ang isang iPad. Nilapag ko naman ang baso sa countertop.

"How is that—" she cut me off by my usual question.

"It's grand, Scarlet. Ang mga makakasama mo ay model-artists at iba pang models na may experience na rin sa ibang bansa. I don't know if they would invite new faces," she scrolled through the gadget that she was holding. Lumapit naman ako sa kaniya para umupo.

"Just look how big the venue is! It would be exciting!" she handed me the iPad and showed me some pictures of a stadium. She was right.

"Oh, okay sure. I'll be there," I smiled to her when I felt my decision.

"Great! So I'll just text you nalang if there's already announcement where and when the rehearsals will start," she smiled back to me and stood up. Tumayo na rin ako para maihatid siya sa labas.

"Nakakastress when you don't have phone! I'll buy new palang mamaya," she ranted bago ngumuso. "I'll see you around. Take care of yourself, honey," She said and I kissed her cheek.

"Take care too, Ms. Jirah," I said before closing the door.

I prepared egg and sandwich plus my smoothie for breakfast. Nang matapos ako kumain ay niligpit ko na kaagad ang pinagkainan ko.

I also changed my clothes into comfortable one. I wore oversized yellow shirt and dolphin shorts. I got myself some popcorn from the kitchen cabinet because I decided to watch kdrama.

Hours later, I heard a doorbell. I paused the video that I'm watching before I stood up. I opened the smart monitor near the door to see who's outside. I clicked open when I saw my friends and went back to the couch.

Andito nanaman sila para manggulo. Pumasok na sila at naglakad sa gawi ko. Ang ingay kaagad dahil may pinag-uusapan sila.

"Hindi nga 'yun totoo, ba't di ka maniwala?" Thea complained to Gwen. Hindi ko alam kung tungkol saan 'yon.

"Goodmorning mommy!" Clyde acted like a 5 year old with his voice. We all laughed because of it.

"Wala akong anak na kamukha ni Dagul," sambit ko. That's a whole joke, though.

"Diyos ko mommy, sa ganda kong to?" he posed and put his back of a hand below his chin. Umiling nalang ako habang nakangiti at tumawa naman sila Gwen.

Tumabi na sila sakin sa sofa. Tama lang ang laki ng living room ko kaya maluwang parin kahit andito silang tatlo.

I played back the episode, "Ano ba 'yan, netflix nalang," Thea pouted when they saw what I was watching.

"Wait tapusin ko lang 'to!" angal ko dahil malapit na nga rin talaga matapos 'yon.