Big Hero 6

***MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!****

First off. CALLED IT!!!!! I frickan said it was the professer guy behind the mask from the begining of the movie. No kid. It was okay. 79/100 Silver Points. The animation and art style was spectacular, but the story-line was iffy. I mean, I love a good cliffhanger, BUT I SAW IT FROM A MILE AWAY!!! And does anyone else think that Baymax looks A LITTLE too much like Cryaotic (Also this face: •-• hi. I am not Baymax)? And you people who in a hurry to get out of the theater, you may have missed the extra where Stan Lee is Freddys father (WITCH I ALSO CALLED. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). Big Hero 6 is based on the marvel 'Big Hero Six' (•-• well I'll be damned), via the cameo by Stan Lee. It was decent, but not Disneys best work. I did exspect a little bit more effort in coming up with a plot line, BUT I CANT ANIMATE FOR SHIT. SO WHAT AM I TOO COMPLAIN? Also Disneys a big bitch for not thanking Marvel FOR THE WHOLE STORY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. The ending was dissapointing, and made want to curl up in a ball, and drown in unicorn throw up. What can I say? I don't like happy endings. The movie makes me want to move to San Fransokyo, though it sounds like a ice cap melter. Hmmm. Maybe I should rethink my choices. Deeply. IM JUST GLAD ITS NOT ANOTHER FUCKING MUSICAL. FUCK YOU FROZEN t^-^t. All in all. It was decent. I recomened all the 9-78 year olds to get drunk on soda, popcorn, and candy, and enjoy the movie. Good job Disney, more catch phrases to get in my head.....

What did you think of the movie?

What do you like/hate about it?

Should I write a fanfic on it?

Lol

•--• have a good day. My po-tatos

~Silver